Chapter 42- Finale

Byul spent her Friday resting at Yongsun's house, where yongsun was incredibly attentive in caring for both byul and their son. As she woke up, greeted by the sight of her beloved and their son preparing breakfast, Sky rushed over to his dad and gently placed his hand on her forehead.

"Are you okay, Dada?" Sky's innocence brought a smile to both of them.

"Dada's all better, thanks to you and your mom," Byul said with a smile, gently patting her son's head.

"Do you feel better now?" Yongsun asked, and Byul responded with a nod. "You should still rest for the day," she insisted gently.

"I will, ma'am. I don't want you to get mad. Let's have breakfast together," Byul said warmly, acknowledging Yongsun's concern.

The day passed in blissful togetherness as they watched movies with their son, shared meals, and engaged in heartfelt conversations. They exuded the aura of a content and harmonious family, brimming with happiness and love.

"Dada, can't you just stay here every day? My friend's dad and mom are staying in one house. Why aren't we like that?" Sky asked innocently, looking up at Yongsun with hopeful eyes.

Yongsun and Byul exchanged uncertain glances, pondering how to respond to Sky's innocent question.

Byul could gently respond to Sky, "Well, little guy, every family is different. We have our own way of doing things that work best for us. But what matters most is that we love each other very much, no matter where we are but son, I promise you, that day will eventually come," Byul assured Sky with a soft smile.

"Really?! I can't wait for that day, Dada!" Sky exclaimed excitedly, his face lighting up with joy at the thought of his family being together all the time.

As they watched Sky's favorite movie, Byul's hand instinctively reached for Yongsun's, gently squeezing it. Yongsun glanced at her, and Byul responded with a tender smile. It was a simple gesture, yet it meant everything to her. In that moment, she realized that she would give up anything just to have this simple act of connection happen every day.

Sky had fallen asleep in Byul's lap, and Yongsun had also dozed off, resting his head on Byul's shoulder. Byul watched them both with a heart full of happiness, cherishing the peaceful moment. Just as she leaned in to kiss Yongsun's forehead, she suddenly woke up, locking eyes with Byul in a moment of shared affection and warmth.

They were both lost in each other's eyes, a silent exchange of love and understanding passing between them. Byul's hands gently cupped Yongsun's cheeks, and Yongsun instinctively leaned into her touch, her eyes closing as she savored the warmth of Byul's hands against her skin. It was the touch she had longed for, a connection that spoke volumes without a single word.

Byul leaned in closer to Yongsun, their noses touching, their breaths mingling in the intimate space between them. With a mix of nervousness and longing, Byul pressed a tender kiss to Yongsun's forehead, her heart pounding with anticipation. However, she sensed a tinge of disappointment in Yongsun's reaction, unsure of what it meant for their relationship.

"Sky is already sleeping. I'll just take him to his room," Byul said softly, breaking the moment as she gently shifted to attend to their son.

"I'll do it. You should just rest," Yongsun insisted, not giving Byul a chance to respond as she carefully lifted Sky and carried him to his room. Byul watched her go, feeling a mix of emotions, she can sense that yongsun is frustrated at her.