Chapter 24

I was awaken with the sensation that something was probing my cock. As soon as I opened my eyes, I noticed Yongsun poking it, looking intrigued, and my cock automatically hard as I had just woken up.

WHAT THE FUCK KIM YONGSUN?

I grab her hand swiftly to stop her because I swear I won't be able to contain myself if she keeps doing that. "What exactly are you doing?" This woman is driving me insane. Because of the lust I'm experiencing right now, my cock is about to burst, and I need to get this out.

"I- I was only curious! S-sorry!" She dashed to the bathroom, leaving me in this condition.

"I'll wait for you outside!" I was told by my father not to become too close to Yongsun at work, but I couldn't let her go to work alone. Not after what occurred few months ago.

I did my thing and pleased myself before getting ready for work. That woman truly punished me harshly.

--

I'm presently with Yongsun in the company elevator; fortunately, we're the only ones here right now. She is quiet and anxious today, maybe because an evaluation will take place today.

"Yong, are you nervous?" I break the silence and turn to face her. She didn't say anything and simply nodded.

I took her hand and caress it "I know you'll do great, you are the most talented trainee here. I will be there to support and of course evaluate you." Her shoulder seems more relax now.

I patted her head as the elevator abruptly opened, and I hurriedly returned to my posture, making a serious look. I don't want them to spread rumors about me and Yongsun. Employees and other trainees bow to me before entering the elevator, giving me so much room that the two trainees cannot fit inside.

"Get on, you'll be late if you use the stairs," I say as I move closer to Yongsun, giving them enough space.  

Now I regret my decision. Our bodies are closer that I can smell her perfume, we almost have the same height so our faces are closer. My heart is racing and I can't take my gaze away from her eyes. We usually always snuggle, but the feeling of being close to her is becoming more serious. I smiled as I noticed her blushing. Is it safe to assume that if this has an effect on her, then maybe she likes me as well?

Finally, the elevator stops, the trainees exit, and Yongsun must as well. "See you later, fighting" I whispered softly as she exited the elevator.  

The person I don't want to see suddenly enters the elevator, stands alongside me, and clings to my arm. Employees are now staring at us. 

"Why aren't you answering my calls? I thought we'd reached an agreement" she says quietly enough for me to hear.

"Let's talk about it later, you don't want to embarrass yourself now, right?" I said as I exited the elevator.

I finally get into my office just about to smoke a cigarette when I remember what Yongsun said, so I immediately drop it and tried to relax. Krystal entered just as I was going to call Yongsun.

"What are you doing here?" I said, taking a seat in my chair. It's too early in the morning for her to ruin my day.

"You've been avoiding my calls, my fiance," I felt her sniffing my neck, so I drew away and started reading my files. She gives me goosebumps, and I don't want to be near her.

"I don't have time to play with you" 

"Would you have time if I say I'm meeting your mom later to talk some things?" I instantly turned around and glanced at her when I heard what she said. "You should've been more careful messing around with that girl, unfortunately your mom heard about the rumors."