Chapter 17

It's good to be back!

___

"10:58pm?! Did I sleep that much?!"  I got up in the bed, feeling a lot better than earlier.

I can't recall what happened earlier but all I know is byulyi took care of me, but where is she now?

I got up from the bed and look for my phone. I opened the message that wheein sent.

"Unnie if you're awake come to the beach, the party is about to start!"

9:48pm

I can't missed the party!

I wear some comfy clothes and started walking without knowing where is the exact location, I trust my instinct and yes! After a few minutes of walking, I think I'm lost!

I looked around and notice the smoke coming from a fire I guess? I took the wrong path! Such a fool yongsun! I was about to walk but I noticed the beautiful sea in front of me and the stars that are shinning in the sky.

"This is such a beautiful place, I wanna come back here someday" 

I was about to sit for a while when I heard someone talk behind me.

"You're awake"

I was startled and trip my foot onto a stone that made me fall from the ground. I winced in pain and closed my eye as I felt a pair of palms hold my shoulders.

"Yah! Are you okay?!"

I could never forget that voice who saved me from those pervert customers. I looked at byul yi, worry is written on her face. Why is she always popped up when I need someone to help me?

"Your feet is swelling! Let's go, I'll give you a ride" she turned her back at me and I didn't hesitate to ride in her back.

The moment our skin touch each other I felt an electricity all over my body that only she can made me feel. "Thank you" her sudden gaze at me made our face even closer to each other. I gulped harder and my heart skip a bit when our eyes locked at each other. 

"You should give me something in return" a smirked flash in her lips and her face slowly coming towards mine. I was stiffened and lost of words but I came back to reality when she blows in my eyes and let out a small laugh. 

"No way? you really thought I will kiss you?" my hands automatically landed in her shoulder. 

"such a pervert!" I wash about to get off from her  but she hold me tighter.

"Why are you mad? are you disappointed?" she giggled and suddenly face the ocean. "This is the exact spot where I ask Yooa to be my girlfriend, time flies so fast." she let out a sigh before walking again "sorry, I am being dramatic again"

I didn't talk for a few seconds but instead I started singing hoping I can make her feel better.

Gwaenchana yeogie seo isseulge
Uri hamkke haesseotdeon
Modeun sigan sogeseo

Eonjedeun nareul bogo sipeul ttaen
Geu moseup geudaero useul su itge

Eojjeom naegen unmyeonggata
Nuni majuchyeotdeon jjalbeun geu sungan
Nae modeun sesangeun bicheul ilko
Geojinmalcheoreom neoman boyeosseo