Chapter 12

Yongsun and byul still didn't left yooa's grave. Byul seems feel too comfortable with yongsun, she keeps on telling stories about her passed away girlfriend. About how they met and how their love story started, It was a bittersweet memory for byul. Yooa is her first love, definitely the only girl she loved except her mother. The only girl who made a huge impact in her life, she was the girl who made her realize how lucky she is in her state of her life, the girl who made her heart beats so fast the first time their eyes met, the girl who taught her how to love herself. Byul was the happiest and luckiest person when she found out that yooa loves her the way she does to her but after they graduated on middle school that's how their love story became complicated.

Yooa wanted to study and move to California along with her family but byul on the other hand was completely against it, she wanted to keep yooa beside her. It even made her questioned yooa's love for her, she kept on persuading yooa to stay but the girl is too persistent to reach her dreams until that day happened. Where yooa saw byul with krystal, cuddling each other while krystal was completely naked and after that day, yooa left the country. She left without talking to byul nor to her friends, she was absolutely hurt.

"When I was able to find her in California, she said she doesn't want to talk to me nor see me. I was dying to explain to her but she ran and I chased her. And then when I was only a few steps away from her, a man suddenly stabbed her. That fucking man stabbed yooa for how many times, I was stiffed. How fool of me because I just let that man to escape, I was so dumb that night" Byul couldn't help herself to cry, she's been crying and smiling the whole time while telling a story about yooa.

"She died in my arms and I witnessed how her breathe slowly faded, the last words she utter is still completely clear in my mind. "I'm sorry, I love you" I still can't understand why she said sorry, in fact she didn't do anything wrong. I was the coward one in our relationship, she didn't do anything but to love me and be there for me" She closed her eyes, recalling how yooa take her last breathe. It still hurts her and she still blamed herself.

Yongsun on the other hand can't stop herself to pity byul, she can now see how much byul loves yooa as well as she knows how yooa love byul.

"She loves you the most, she is my friend too. I've met her because of eric she looks devastated back then, we became close and she told me about her lover. I didn't know it was you, she was hurt because of what you did but she still loves you so much and she said that she will return when the right time comes" she know yooa, they've been friends on a short period of time. "Byulah, yooa is a good person, you of all people should know that and I know she already forgive you. She wouldn't be happy seeing you like this, let her go byulah. You deserve to be happy too and yooa deserve to rest in peace"

"It's easy to say that but it's so hard to do that, she was like an angel to me" Byul smile bitterly while yongsun put her right hand on byul's shoulder.

"It's hard before because you couldn't give the justice you want for her but it's different now, give it a try byulah that's the only way to make yooa happy" Yongsun said making byul to looked at her.

"Do you think so? Did she already forgive me?" Byul asked, half of her wants to listen to yongsun.

Yongsun nodded and smile at her. "Yooa is a great person" as she wipe the dirt on yooa's grave. Finally byul stopped talking about yooa instead she cleaned up the bottle of sojus while yongsun helped her.

"Don't you have practice today?" Byul asked breaking the silence. Yongsun shake her head in response, she decided to take an off and visit her friend's grave. "Can you spend the day with me?" Byul asked.