Chapter 14

Seulgi's POV

"I really can't believe her! How could she decide for who will I going to marry?! It's like she's selling me to them!" Byul drunk her third bottle for tonight.

She with this two idiots disturb my sleep about an hour ago carrying some beers with them, luckily Irene is not here so I can let them rock my unit . Well my poor friend had a fight with her mother because obviously her mother wants byul to marry krystal. Which is so wrong I think, I mean yes Krystal is beautiful and a kind person, she's everyone's want but it is not proper to force them into marriage.

"I think that's horrible, but why don't you talk about it with krystal?" I suggested which made me earn a smacked from hani.

This bitch!

"Are you dumb?! Of course krystal wants to marry byul too, you know she's head over heels with this bitch here" hani stated. Me and hyejin bob our head, agreeing on what she said.

"Marriage is not a joke, so better choose wisely who to marry. You won't agree with your mom right?" Hyejin gulped the beer as she asked byul.

"Of course! I'm not even thinking about marriage right now, I still wanna enjoy my life being single" 

"But seriously speaking, krystal is a good catch!" Hani laughed, a flying pillow landed on her face.

"Then marry her instead!" Byul hissed. We all laughed at her because hani successfully teased her.

"By the way, wheein mentioned that you were with yongsun the whole day" Hyejin said.

"Woah? Really?" I asked.

"Well yes. We coincidentally met at the cemetery and I found out that yooa's eyes were donated to her" byul stated. All of us were shocked because of it.

"Really?! This is some kind of destiny! It's like the universe is giving you a sign  that you should date her!" Hani teased her while spreading her arms up.

"Oh yes! Wheein told me before that yongsun was blind. What a coincidence, why eric didn't tell you about it?"Hyejin asked, we all look at byul for the answer.

She shrugged her shoulders as she drink another beer "I don't know"

"Isn't it obvious?! Do you still remember when eric punch you when he found out that you're dating yooa? That's the answer! He didn't tell you about itbecause he hates you" I said.

It does make sense, eric is against their relationship. Eric is such an asshole before, he really beat byul with his friends. Luckily byul is strong and manage to dodge their punches before we saw her.

"You're so lucky that time because we arrived!" Hani smirk at her.

"Even if you didn't help me you all know that I can beat their asses" Byul rolled her eyes at us.

Hyejin move her ass and smacked byul's head. "So full of yourself!" She get back to her seat and start eating her gopchang.

"Seriously speaking bro why don't you date yongsun?" I asked her. "It's been years since yooa passed away, we're gonna graduate the day after tomorrow. Hyejin and I already have someone while you and hani have nothing right now but only girls at a clubs and money!"