Chapter 13

I'm back 😄
___

Yong's POV

We arrived at my house around 6pm, I cooked for dinner since it is the reason why byul yi the great artist came here and now she's sleeping peacefully in my couch.

I can still remember how my heart almost exploded when she fix the seatbelt and when she told me that I'm pretty, It isn't the first time someone told me that I'm pretty but her words are kinda different for me. I shoved away my thoughts and looked at her.

I don't know when is she planning to leave but I don't mind at all since I know she need someone to lean on, she look so tired and didn't get enough sleep for days. This is my first time to see her like this and it's still surprising.I already told wheein that I am with byul yi and she thanked me for accompanying her.

I get a blanket from my room and cover her body to keep her warm since I don't have any heater in my apartment. I examine her face for the third time since the day we met, she has a long eye lashes that suits her eyes well, a pointed nose and a kissable lips. Those lips that almost met mine, I wonder what does it taste like.. I shrugged off my thoughts and was about to stand when I heard a phone ringing.

I got startled and looked at her phone. Dad is calling, I mean her dad is calling.

Byul seems not to notice so I tap her shoulder multiple times trying to wake her up, luckily after a few seconds she opened her eyes.

"What?" She coldly said.

Oh gosh, whenever she's using that tone I can't help but to be afraid at her.

"Y-your dad is calling" I point out her cellphone above the table.

She pick up the phone call and walked meters away from me. I shrugged off her attitude, well I guess that's kind of a person she is.

I was busy cleaning of the mess inside my room when I heard a noise from the door slammed. I quickly go out of my room and saw byul kicking the door.

"Yahh! I don't have any money to pay for that door if ever you broke it" I said to her but she didn't mind me and pick up her bag. Wow that's how fast her mood change.

"I need to go" She plainly said not even looking at me. 

Okay? What the heck is her problem?

She reached the door and took a glance at me. "Thank you for accompanying me yongsunah, I'll make sure to make it up to you" She said before she left my apartment.

Unbelievable, she didn't even said goodbye properly.

___

Byul finally arrived in their house. Basically her dad called her because krystal' parents are coming to their house for dinner, of course her mom is the one who invited them.

"Byulah. You should look presentable okay? They are only minutes away from here"  Byul's mom firmly said.

"Seriously mom? Can't you ask me first if where did I spend the days I wasn't here or not gonna ask me if I'm okay?" Byul frowned. She got used to it but of course every child wants attention from their mom.

"Stop acting like a kid Moon Byul Yi"  After what she said she left byul.  Her father couldn't do anything but to pat byul's back.