636.Familiarity And Warmth

She considered reminding Brushweiler Jingyuan to be wary of Nancy.

However, Nancy was his blood related granddaughter. What position was she supposed to use to remind him of this? No one would suspect their own granddaughter, right?

This could even lead her to be seen as someone harboring unfathomable motives.

Nancy suddenly rushed over urgently. "Grandfather, why didn't you tell me that you were coming? The Jeon family's yard is so big. It wasn't easy for me to find you."

She saw that Lisa was also present and her heart instantly skipped a beat.

She absolutely could not allow these two people to become too familiar with each other!

Brushweiler Jingyuan responded to Nancy. "Nancy ah, Grandfather is worried that you're not living well in the old mansion. I came specially to see you. In fact, I know Jeon Chongshan, that old man, rather well. I was allowed to enter the Jeon family's mansion without any trouble."

"Is that so? That's wonderful." Although Nancy responded this way, she felt that this wasn't a good thing.

Jingyuan repeatedly interfered with her inheritance of the Brushweiler Group. If backed into a corner, she would have to eliminate him... If Brushweiler Jingyuan and Jeon Chongshan were close, and the Jeon family interfered with his death, she would have to face trouble. In that case, she would have to be especially careful about this matter.

"I'll take my leave first." Lisa did not wish to disturb their reunion. Thus, she headed for the Jeon family's old mansion.

"Wait a moment." Jingyuan took in her back-view and strangely felt that he could not bear to part from her. "Lisa, ah. Could you give Grandfather your phone number?"

Grandfather... Nancy's heart began pounding when she heard the way Jingyuan addressed himself to Lisa.

He even called her 'Lisa' so familiarly.

Could it be that this old man had discovered something?

"I addressed myself as your Grandfather without your approval." Jingyan explained. "Lisa, since I'm older than you, don't mind this."

"You're my elder. It's only right that I address you as Grandfather." Lisa's heart was warm. She turned back and brought her phone out to say. "Please give me your phone number. I will give you a call."

He did as she said.

She then quickly dialled his number, exchanging contact information with him.

Nancy's expression turned dark for a moment.

After Lisa had left, she leaned against Jingyuan's shoulder sweetly. "Grandfather, why are you treating a stranger so well? I'm your actual granddaughter!"

Jingyuan could not explain why he was strangely very fond of Lisa from the first moment. But he found a suitable excuse to placate her. "She will soon become Madam Jeon. Although the Brushweiler Group is also an influential family like the Jeon family, we are still second to them. There are benefits to building a good relationship with her."

"Is that so?" Nancy's voice was filled with grievance. "I thought you didn't like me as your granddaughter."

Jingyuan patted her on the shoulder dotingly. "You're my only living relative. How could I possibly dislike you? In the future, the Brushweiler Group will rely on you."

"Grandfather, when will you let me work at the Brushweiler Group then?" Only by stepping into the Brushweiler Group could she gain better control of the Brushweiler family's finances.

"There's no rush. You should train for a little while more." Jingyuan patted himself on the chest. "Grandfather is still as healthy as a bull. I can manage the company for another ten years with no problem."

Nancy harrumphed coldly... if she waited for those many years, everything would be meaningless by then!

This old thing had better not force her to push him into a coffin.

"I'll be working at the Sheng Shi Group from tomorrow onwards." She took a step backwards in an attempt to make several steps forward.

She said softly, "If I perform well at my cousin's company, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to take over the Brushweiler Group in the future. You know that I only wish to be your granddaughter. I'm not interested in the Brushweiler Group's money."