649.Car Sick

Almost two years ago, Eunha had framed her for having an affair with a middle-aged man.

Through the phone call, Jaebeom had helped her clarify this matter.

Of course, Lisa had instructed her beforehand to speak truthfully.

This property agent, Jaebeom's character wasn't bad. She had just joined this company and needed to build up a good work credit. Lisa did not wish to affect her reputation.

Thus, Lisa did not move from her seat.

"Don't show me second-hand places like these. I want a brand new apartment. I don't mind having to furnish it from scratch." A hint of disdain flashed past Nancy's refined and beautiful appearance.

"Of course, of course. I'll introduce you to a few different ones..."

A few minutes after Jaebeom rambled on, Lisa stood up. "I wish to take a look at that two hundred metres square foot apartment in Mian Lan North District."

"Of course. I'll immediately take you there." Jaebeom stood up and spoke apologetically to Nancy. "Miss, I need to take a client to visit an apartment. Will it be alright if someone else introduces the apartment to you?"

Nancy asked her gently. "Aren't I a client as well? Why can't you stay to introduce the apartments to me and let someone else take her there?"

"That's fine." Lisa was the one who spoke up.

Jaebeom worked as a property agent and had a keen eye for details. She recognised that the two people were on poor terms.

However, Lisa was an important and wealthy client of hers. On the other hand, the lady before her clearly appeared to be a customer that was difficult to work with.

Thus, the choice was clear for Jaebeom.

She immediately responded. "Miss Jeon, first-come-first-serve is a principle that everyone must follow. Miss Fang sought me out first. Thus, I can only give you my apologies."

"You recognise me?" Nancy had yet to introduce herself.

"I've seen your photos on the news. You are the Brushweiler Group's director's granddaughter."

Nancy was upset. This person knew of her noble status but still did not give her any favours. No matter how outstanding Lisa was, she was but a designer who was slightly famous.

Nancy suddenly realised the main point. Since the other party had recognised her identity, she had to know that Lisa was Jeon Jungkook's fiancée.

It made sense that the future Madam Jeon would be more worthy of one's attention.

In other words, the other party was biased towards the Jeon family. Once Lisa left the Jeon family, she wouldn't even be worth a fart.

At the thought of this, she felt better.

Nancy changed her attitude. "I am the Jeon family's adopted daughter. Lisa is my cousin, Jeon Jungkook's, fiancée. I was just joking earlier. I would never compete with her."

Indeed, she would never.

"Take her for a visit to the apartment." Right after she spoke, Mingyu chimed in. "We'll go with the both of you. Who knows, we might take a liking to that apartment." Apartments were secondary. After all, he wasn't the one looking to make a purchase. It was more important to use this opportunity to reduce the distance between Lisa and him.

Jaebeom was placed in a difficult spot. "If all three of you take a liking to the same apartment..."

"We will let Lisa have it." Mingyu grinned at Lisa. His gaze was filled with flattery.

Lisa also hoped for Jaebeom to have more successful sales. "Let's go, then."

"Let's take the company's car. This way, please." Jaebeom made an 'after you' gesture warmly.

A sedan car worth around ten thousand dollars was parked outside the office entrance.

Nancy rushed to take the front seat. She intentionally left the backseats for Mingyu and Lisa so as to create an opportunity for her brother. She hastily made up an excuse. "I'm so sorry, ah. I tend to get carsick easily so I'll take the front seat."