644.I am Lili

It seemed like this was a genuine possibility. Furthermore, her design was made with the same style as Lili's previous work.

"I admit my defeat if Lili's work suppresses me with everyone's votes." Nancy spoke indignantly. "But if Lisa has borrowed Lili's work to obtain victory, that's too..."

"Enough!" Jungkook raised his voice. "Lisa isn't someone who would use other people's work."

Nancy attempted to reason with him. "I understand that CEO Jeon is protecting his fiancée. However, protecting her unconditionally is unprofessional and will only make it harder for the public to accept this!"

Lisa directly admitted it. "I admit, this design indeed belongs to Lili."

Immediately, all the members of the upper management were shocked.

Nancy's brows lifted in joy. The Sheng Shi Group would never hire a designer that took someone else's work as her own. Since Lisa openly admitted to it, once the matter was released, she would not only struggle to enter the Sheng Shi Group but would never be able to find space for herself in this industry. "You admitted to it yourself. Look, CEO Jeon, even Lisa has confessed to it."

Jungkook also did not expect Lisa to be foolish enough to tell everyone this. His expression was dark. "Lisa, you..."

He thought about it and decided it was not important. Even if she ended up unemployed in the future, he would raise her for the rest of his life.

Thus, he did not say anything to reprimand her.

Lisa took in everyone's strange gaze and said unhappily, "Don't look at me as though I'm a monster."

"Miss Lee, you are the future Madam Jeon. I truly did not expect your character to be this despicable." Nancy finally had a good reason to crush her beneath her feet. "You cannot take advantage of CEO Jeon's favour to do as you please. Taking someone's work for your own will not only throw your face away. You are also throwing CEO Jeon's face away..."

Each member of the management appeared to agree with her words. The disdain was clearly displayed on their expressions.

"Enough!" Lisa cut her off. "Miss Jeon, I understand that you are in a rush to declare victory over me. But you should let me finish my words!"

"Go ahead." Nancy refused to believe she could argue her way out of this. If she still dared to declare that this wasn't Lili's work, she would only draw more unhappiness against her. By then, the saliva from the critics would drown her alive.

"I am Lili," Lisa's clear, graceful voice could be heard from every corner of the conference room.

"What!" A commotion took over the conference room. Everyone's gaze was filled with astonishment.

A hint of surprise also flashed past Jungkook's cold gaze. His Lisa truly took him by surprise all the time.

Nancy raised her voice in disbelief. "How could you be Lili!"

"Why not?" Lisa brought a stack of name cards out from her pocket and handed one over to her. "Here, this is my name card."

A member of the upper management spoke up with some embarrassment. "Lili, may I have one too? I am Li Haiping, the business department's manager. I am also your fan. Hehe, I'm a slightly older fan of yours."

"Of course." Lisa immediately handed a name card to her.

Nancy harrumphed coldly. She spoke in disdain. "It's just a name card. I could print one myself. Are we really going to believe her just because of a name card..."

"Go ahead and give Lili's studio a call. Ask the secretary working there if I, Lisa, am actually Lili," Lisa suggested.

"I would do it even if you didn't mention this." Nancy directly dialled the official contact number for Lili's studio which was available through her studio's website.

In order to humiliate Lisa publicly, she tapped on the speaker mode. "Hello, may I know if this is Lili's secretary, Miss Park Rosè?"