663.Spoiled Madam Jeon

His words were clearly directed at Huang Zhishu and her daughter. Both their complexions were especially poor.

"Jungkook, I don't feel very well. I'll go back to rest first," Huang Zhishu spoke up with some embarrassment. She bowed before turning to leave.

"Cousin, regardless of whether you believe in us..." Nancy spoke firmly. "My mother and I are absolutely loyal to you and to the Jeon family. I hope you won't misunderstand us."

Her eyes were reddened as though she had suffered a serious grievance. She then followed after her mother.

"Don't pay them any mind." Jeon Chongshan spoke. He glanced towards Lisa. "Little girl, you saved my life earlier. What reward would you like?"

"Although I gave Soobin the instructions, he was the one who rescued you. Give the reward to him." Lisa was very generous.

Soobin was the chauffeur Jungkook had arranged for her. He had been working for her for more than a year.

He was diligent and loyal. It was only right that he received some reward.

"No, no." Soobin rushed to speak. "I was merely carrying out orders. I cannot steal Miss Fang's accomplishment."

Jeon Chongshan instructed. "Since Lisa has spoken, Butler, arrange a sum of money as reward for Soobin!" As for Lisa, she was his grand daughter-in-law. The gratitude he had for her naturally could not be expressed through monetary means.

"Understood." Butler Mingde responded respectfully.

Soobin could only speak in gratitude. "Thank you, Elder. Thank you, Miss Fang." He then followed the butler to collect his reward.

Jeon Chongshan watched as Lisa obediently leaned into Jungkook's arms. He scanned her expression carefully and saw that her eyes were filled with love as she returned Jungkook's gaze.

He rubbed his beard in satisfaction and left quietly, giving the two of them space.

...

At Jing Xin Residence, Nancy sat down on the couch and chugged a cup of tea in anger. "Mom, you say, exactly what charms do Lalisa, that vixen, possess? Jungkook is too biased towards her!"

"Look at her appearance and figure. As you said, she is the living image of a vixen. How could any man be spared from her charms?" Huang Zhishu's expression was similarly enraged. "She actually dared to address me by my full name earlier. The Jeon family didn't even think to stop her. I'm her elder!"

"You're too useless. You didn't even point it out." Nancy then sighed. "With the way she is being spoiled in the Jeon family right now, even if you spoke up, I'm sure no one would stand up for you and force her to address you as 'aunt'. Besides, she hasn't even married into the family. She doesn't have the right to address you as such."

"The Jeon family members are all blind." Huang Zhishu sat down by her daughter's side and took in her beautiful and refined appearance. "My daughter is so outstanding. She graduated from a renowned university and is well-educated. She even knows hypnotism. To think that the Jeon family hasn't taken a liking to you..."

"Mom!" Nancy rushed to cover her lips. She glanced around and after confirming that there wasn't anyone around, she placed her hands down. "You absolutely cannot tell anyone that I know hypnotism." This way, it was easier for her to carry out her schemes.

"Don't worry. Aside from your brother and me," Huang Zhishu spoke firmly. "There isn't anyone who knows of this."

"Will my brother... keep this a secret?" Nancy was slightly worried.

"Don't worry about that." Huang Zhishu assured her. "We're your family. All of us worked to make you the Long Group's only successor. We definitely won't harm you."

"That's true." Nancy nodded firmly. "My mother is so beautiful and noble. When I finally become Madam Jeon, you won't have to suffer anymore grievances!"