645.Career Progression

"I am." A woman could be heard speaking through the phone. The speaker mode made her voice clearly audible through the conference room.

"I am... the Brushweiler Group's only granddaughter, Jeon Nancy." She paused for a moment. "It's like this, a female student from Jing Hua University named Lisa is claiming to be the great designer Lili..."

"Our studio has never interacted with you. How did you learn of Lili's identity?" The secretary, Rosè, was very suspicious. "Could it be that someone ran their cheap mouth off and shared this information with you?"

"I'm the one who told her," Lisa spoke up.

The other party's tone immediately turned respectful. "Lili, you're with Jeon Nancy? Your mouth definitely isn't cheap. It's worth millions."

Isn't it? With Lili's reputation and status in the design world, every piece she designed was worth a lot of money.

"Lili, when will you come by the studio? You're always so elusive. We have over a hundred VIP clients on the waiting list. Everyone is waiting for you to return..."

Nancy did not wait for Rosè to finish speaking. She ended the call with a poor expression.

Lisa was actually Lili. How did something this unbelievable occur?

Every member of the upper management who had been suspicious immediately looked at Lisa differently. Their CEO's future wife was not a flower vase. Although she was young and had yet to step into the society properly, she had already won the international competition thrice!

Her name was famous throughout the entire world!

Even Jungkook's gaze turned admiring as he looked at Lisa.

An outstanding fiancée like her truly made him proud.

"Miss Jeon, how could you suspect Lee Lalisa's character? Even if she wasn't Lili, she would never pretend to be someone whom she isn't. Your actions have truly crossed the line." A member of the upper management criticised her.

Everyone then relentlessly reprimanded Nancy for being so rude.

She glanced at Jungkook and saw that there was disdain in his eyes as he glanced at her. She felt deeply humiliated and ran out of the conference room with a pitiful appearance...

"I'm sure that there aren't any more opinions against Lisa taking up the position of chief designer, is there?" Jungkook's cold gaze swept through the conference room.

Li Haiping raised her hand. "CEO Jeon, I have something to say..."

Jungkook's expression turned heavy. "Speak."

"Lili is an outstanding designer. It's too unfair for her to only take the position of the chief designer. She should at least become the department's manager."

"Make sense." Jungkook nodded. "The fashion department's manager has just retired and the position is currently empty. We'll have Lisa take on this role."

The vice-president, Gong Yoo, handled matters appropriately and was efficient with his work. He had also been in the company for quite some time.

If that was not the case, he would have directly made Lisa the vice-president.

Of course, if she were willing, he would also be happy to offer his position to her.

After the meeting concluded, it was announced through the company's staff's webpage that Lisa would be taking on the role of a manager in the fashion design department.

In the surveillance room, Huang Zhishu witnessed Nancy's escape and quickly left.

She had thought that she would see her daughter succeed grandly today and did not expect things to turn out this way. She was stifled with anger!

Vice-President Gong Yoo accompanied Lisa to the fashion design department on the thirty-first floor. He then announced it to everyone. "I'm sure everyone has seen the company's notice. From this moment onwards, Lisa is the manager of the fashion department."

Everyone remained silent except for Xiao Aiting who spoke up with some jealousy. "All fifty of us in the fashion design department have been trying to become the Chief Designer but to no avail. She didn't even have to work here and easily jumped to become the manager. As expected, one's career progression would be different with CEO Jeon's protection."