728.You Are Already Mine

"Brother." Nancy warned him with a vicious expression. "You had better not stand in my way. Otherwise, I won't take our relationship into account."

"What are you talking about?" Mingyu was unmoved. "Lisa, that whore, refuses to lend even eight million dollars to me. And the Jeon family has only ever treated me like an outsider. If Jungkook dies, everything will belong to me! Of course, if Jungkook is willing to marry you and hand over a portion of the Jeon family's wealth to me, in that case, I could consider letting him off."

"If Jungkook refuses to marry me," Nancy narrowed her eyes darkly. "I'll help you to eliminate him!" If she couldn't have him, Lisa was not allowed to get him either!

"My good sister, I'm waiting to see how you'll take the position of 'Madam Jeon' from Lisa."

Nancy suddenly smiled gently. "The main bedroom has fallen silent. Perhaps, Lisa has already been murdered by Jungkook in his rage."

...

Twenty minutes later, Bodyguard Bam arrived at the Jeon family's old mansion.

As Jungkook and Lisa made their way down the stairs, Bambam stood in the living room to greet them respectfully. "Boss, you were looking for me?"

"Wait by the side." Jungkook began coldly and heavily.

"Yes, Sir." Bambam stood aside respectfully.

Several minutes later, Butler Mingde led Sehun into the living room.

Jungkook waved his hand and Mingde backed away in understanding.

At the same time, he instructed the bodyguards to ensure that busybodies could not approach the living room.

Sehun's gaze was slightly heavy as it shifted between Jungkook and Lisa who were seated on the couch. The two of them appeared as per normal and did not seem the slightest bit affected by this. Weren't they supposed to have a falling out over this?

Lisa stood up and rushed to welcome him. "Brother..."

"Third Sister, you've suffered. Brother will bring you home now!" Sehun watched her unblinkingly.

He took in the stunning beauty of the girl he had loved ever since he was a child and found that he could not let go of his feelings for her, no matter what!

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and watched Sehun sharply, as though he desired to cut him into a thousand pieces.

If eyes could kill, Sehun believed he would already have died countless times by now.

Jungkook spoke slowly and sharply. "Do you think you can come and go from the Jeon home as you please?"

What he meant was that there was no need to consider bringing Lisa away. Perhaps Sehun himself would not be able to leave this place safely today!

"As long as Lisa is willing to leave with me, it's fine even if we have to die together." Sehun harrumphed coldly. "I'm not afraid of your Jeon family in the slightest!"

Lisa was angry. She put on a stern face. "Brother, what are you talking about? I'm not willing to leave with you! And you..." She glared at Jungkook. "You promised me earlier in the room that you wouldn't disrespect your brother-in-law!"

"He isn't worthy." Jungkook spat the three words out coldly.

Sehun wasn't interested in being his brother-in-law. "Third Sister, do you intend on remaining here to be looked down on by Jungkook?"

Lisa's expression was heavy. "He doesn't look down on me. We're doing very well."

"Doesn't he mind that you..." Sehun was extremely agitated. She raised her brows and waited for him to continue. "Brother, why did you stop talking?"

By this point, Sehun had no more reasons to hold himself back. "You're already mine. Doesn't Jungkook mind?"

The moment he spoke, the entire living room fell into a strange silence. If a needle fell at this moment, it would certainly echo through the room.