750.Mysterious Assailant

Nancy immediately shouted in anger. "Lalisa, what do you mean by this? Who gave you the right to stop me from visiting my own grandfather?"

She immediately turned to the doctor. "Doctor, I want to transfer my grandfather to a different hospital."

"This..." The doctor turned towards Lisa.

Logically speaking, Nancy was Jingyuan's only relative and she possessed the right to make such a request.

However, this hospital belonged to Sheng Shi Group and everything in this place operated according to Jungkook's orders.

"Ignore her." Lisa instructed indifferently.

The doctor carried out the procedures and very quickly, Jingyuan was sent into the intensive care unit ward.

Lisa even arranged for two bodyguards to guard by the entrance of the ward. Outsiders were not allowed to approach the place.

Lisa busied herself through the evening and finally had some time to rest on the bench in the hallway.

She was able to put her heart at ease now that Jingyuan's life was saved.

"Ding!" With this noise, the elevator on the thirty-eighth floor opened. Elder Jeon Chongshan hurried out of the elevator with Huang Zhishu and Mingyu following behind him.

"Grandfather!" Nancy immediately rushed towards Jeon Chongshan.

Jeon Chongshan's gaze did not pause on her. He hurried towards Lisa. "Lisa, Little Girl, Jingyuan was nearly beaten to death by someone?"

She nodded lightly. "Grandfather Brushweiler has a very big wound on his forehead and he lost a lot of blood. Thankfully, the hospital was able to conduct a blood transfusion in time and his life was saved."

"That's good." Jeon Chongshan's expression relaxed a little as he heaved a sigh of relief. "That Old Brushweiler is a good friend of mine. He is younger than me. I wouldn't want him to leave first."

"Mom, Brother!" Nancy greeted Huang Zhishu and Mingyu.

The both of them nodded. Their expressions were especially serious.

Jeon Chongshan furrowed his grey brows. He then glared sharply at Nancy. "Haven't you been living at the Brushweiler home recently? How did you take care of Old Brushweiler!"

"I..." Nancy teared up as she spoke. "I heard shouting noises in Grandfather's bedroom but by the time I rushed in, he was already injured."

"What did the assailant look like?" Jeon Chongshan demanded angrily. "I'll immediately send someone to cut him into a thousand pieces!"

"He escaped through the window the moment he saw me." Nancy continued helplessly. "I wasn't able to get a proper look at him. I only remember that he was around 1.75 metres tall. He wasn't especially fat or thin. He had a crew cut hairstyle..."

There were countless men on the streets who would fit this description. It was completely useless.

She then glared at Lisa in anger. "Grandfather, Lisa is growing more and more out of hand! Today, she brought more than twenty bodyguards to break into my Brushweiler home. She even beat up all my Brushweiler family's helpers. Right now, she's even stopping me from visiting my grandfather!"

Jeon Chongshan's gaze was sharp from his years of experience. "Your Brushweiler family? I'm sure you would be pleased if the Brushweiler family was truly yours."

"No, that's not what I meant..." Nancy rushed to explain. "Grandfather, the Jeon home will always be my home."

Jeon Chongshan was not in the mood to watch her put on an emotional act.

He narrowed his gaze and spoke with certainty. "Lisa, this brat, she must have charged into the Brushweiler home to bring Old Brushweiler to the hospital, didn't she? Jingyuan has been surrounded by capable bodyguards these days. How did he end up beaten to this state? Where are his bodyguards? What did the assailant use to injure him?"

"A vase." Lisa responded calmly. "Grandfather's forehead was injured with a vase."

"What kind of an assassin is that?" Jeon Chongshan appeared deep in thought as he glanced at Nancy. "I'm afraid using the vase must have been a last-minute idea. The assailant must have prepared a different method but was interrupted by sudden changes in the situation, didn't he?"