Chapter 2 - Change

Jihyun pov

The air blew through my face and make me smile.. i miss the air.. i miss Korea's air..

Now, i'm infront of the school.. feeling nervous.. I walk into the school and look around.. Wow.. The school is so spacious and big.. i felt excited.. i'm looking for the office but i can't seem to find it.. i suddenly bump into someone and i fell down onto the floor..

" ouch.." i let out a word.. i look at the person and it was a guy.. no wonder it hurts..

" kwaenchanayo?? Mianhae.. i wasn't looking where i was going.. let me help you.." he held out his hand to me and i accept it..

" komawoyo.." i said..

" aniya.. it was my fault.. by the way, you seems lost and i never see you before this.."

" ahh.. I'm a new student and i'm looking for the office.. can you tell me where it is?? The school is too big.."

" ah..just go straight and then turn left then just go straight then turn left on the second row then-"

" aish.. why so complicated??" I whine.. He chuckle..

" okay then let me show you the way.." he offer..

" jinjja?? Komawo! So let's go now or we'll be late.." he nod and we walk to the office together.. i took some glances at the guy.. he's handsome and cute though and also quite tall..

" we're here.." he said as we arrive infront of the office.. i smile at him.. and was about to say something but his phone suddenly rings.. he answer it.. " ouh.. okay.. i'll be there in a few minutes.. don't do anything without me or else.." he said furiously.. making me feel kinda scared.. " ouh.. bye.." he hang up the phone and then smile at me, showing me his dimples, making me remind of him.. " jeogiyo.. hallooo??" He snap me out from my thoughts..

" ne??"

" you okay?"

" yes I'm fine.. well, thank you for bringing me here.. now go to your friends, they must be waiting for you.."

" it was nothing.. yeah.. i'll get going first.. bye.." he left and i forget to ask him something.. His name.. well, never mind.. i'll meet him again later..

The teacher brings me to a class.. i stand infront of the class and waited..

" class.. attention please!! We have a new student.. " the boys started to cheer.. i smile and bow..

" annyeonghaseyo.. i'm Park Jihyun.. nice to meet you guys.. please take care of me and let's be friends.." the boys cheer again..

" how about a girlfriend??" One of the boys teases me.. i smile at him..

" i'm sorry, you're cute but not my taste.." i retort.. he laughs.. and the class was like ' ooh! Burn!'

" okay Jihyun-sshi.. you may sit there.. aigoo.. where's the boys?? Still ditching class eyy?? Aish this boys.." he shook his head and i walk to the empty seat.. beside me is empty too or could it be the one of the boys that is ditching the class?? Ahh.. molla.. let them be..

The door suddenly bangs and revealing a group of guys.. i scan them one by one and counted.. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.. there's 7 of them.. and the second last to enter caught my attention.. isn't that is the guy who help me earlier.. he wasn't looking at my way and walk straight to his seat.. i look at the guy who was the last to enter.. he look so cold but handsome and he looks kinda familiar but i can only see his side face.. he suddenly sit beside me.. so i think this is his seat.. i didn't dare to look at him..