Chapter 17 - Jealous

Jihyun pov

After Suho oppa and dad talk, he ask me..

" Will you go on a date with me??" My eyes widen..

" umm.. oppa, mianhae but i have a boyfriend.." he laugh..

" ahaha.. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend or something.. Just show me Seoul streets.. I don't really remember about the streets.."

" ah.. hahahaha.. You've startled me.. haha.. of course.. sure.. no problem.."

" jinjja? Thanks! So shall we go now?"

" where do you want to go??"

" the shopping mall.."

" oppa you never change.. okay.. i'll bring you but i have to tell my boyfriend first.."

" ah okay.. wow.. you've grown so much and have a boyfriend i see.. who's the lucky guy??" I laugh..

" someone.. wait let me call him.." i dial Myungsoo's number and walk away from there and he answer it after the third ring..

" Yes Jihyun.." He start..

" ouh.. Myungsoo-ah.. Can i go out for a while?"

" with who??"

" My friend.. can i?"

" umm.. sure.. i think.."

" yay! Kumawo Myungsoo-ah! You're the best.. I'll call you later baby.. bye.. love ya.."

" nado.. take care of yourself.. if anything happen just call me okay??"

" yes baby.. bye.. I'm hanging up.."

" okay.." i hang up the call and then walk back to Suho oppa..

" oppa.. he said okay so let's go!!" I said excitedly.. He nod..

He drive us to the shopping mall using his own car, Mercerdes sports car.. its awesome..

Myungsoo pov

After she called me, i got the feeling that she's going out with that guy who were hugging her earlier.. i wonder who was it.. and by that time, i was in front of her house and after she hang up the phone, she walk out with a guy and i gotta admit it, he's handsome but I'm still more good looking than him..

They walk to a Mercedes sports car and drove away and i follow them using my dad's car.. They are heading to a shopping mall.. Friend my ass..

They park the car and i park my car near them.. I put on my hat and glass then i call my other members to come here..

I follow them and gosh, i never know that Jihyun can be so girlish.. She's like a different person.. I got a text from Hoya..

' ya.. eodiya?? we're here..'

' in front of the uniqlo..' i reply..

After a few minutes, i see them and wave at them.. they walk towards me and look me weirdly..

" why are you wearing like that??" Sunggyu ask me..

" Jihyun shouldn't know that I'm here.. she is dating with a 'friend'.."

" what?! Jihyun?!" They yell and I'm practical are slapping myself right now.. i wanna cry..

" what are you boys doing here?!" I heard a familiar voice, i turn to look and it is Jihyun.. i blink for a few times..

" ouh.. Jihyun-ah, so you came here with your friend?? Coincidence.. I'm hanging out with my friends of course.." i said, acting..

" annyeong, Jihyun-ah.." they said nervously..