Chapter 28 - Sick

Jihyun pov

We pack our bags and stuff to go back to Seoul today with help of Infinite.. Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungjong help me while Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol help Myungsoo..

" So, how's life with Myungsoo for a month??" Woohyun ask..

" it was fine.. There's only a few times we fought.. but we'll make it out.." i said..

" that's good.. So, how many times did you give in to him??"

" a lot of times.. i really can't handle him.."

" hahaa.. why?? Because of his handsome face??"

" that's one.. and also because he's really good with words.. he got affected by you.."

" hahhahaha.. not my fault.."

We continue packing while talking.. Woohyun is really a nice guy.. who got him as her boyfriend will be so lucky..

" babe.. Are you done packing?" Myungsoo ask me right when he enter my room..

" Yup.. all done.." i smile.. he look at me and then he pinch my cheeks..

" you're so cute!" He beam..

" ouch!! I didn't even do anything!" I spat.

" but the cuteness came out by itself.. how can i ever handle you.." he said and pinch my cheeks again.. i wince in pain then hit his arm..

" go away.." I said and carry my bags to the living room..

I put my bags in my room and slump myself on the bed.. i stretch my body..

My head suddenly felt hurt again.. i shook my head and stand up but stumble down to the floor.. what the hell is happening to me??

I groan in pain, caling for help.. but no one came.. My hand shivers, my body is cold..
Myungsoo, where are you? I need you.. I'm hurting..

When i open my eyes, I found myself on the floor.. i weakly stand up and eat some migrain pills.. I'm can't be pregnant right?? He uses the protection all the time..

You guys must be wondering where am i right? I'm now at my dad's.. and now I'm home alone.. Myungsoo didn't stay with me because he is making things right with his father..

I need someone to talk to.. So i decided to call Myungsoo..

" hello??" I start..

" Jihyun-ah, babe I'm so sorry but I'm kinda busy right now.. I'll call you later okay?? Bye love you.." he hung up on me.. its okay.. i understand..

I call Woohyun..

" hello??" I start..

" hi Jihyun.. what's up?"

" Nothing.. just feeling boring.."

" where's Myungsoo??"

" he is with his parents.."

" ah.. i see.."

" yeah.. Woohyun-ah, let's go out.. I'm bored.."

" okay sure.. what time??"

" anytime will do.."

" how about now??"

" sure.. I'll go get ready.."

" okay.. bye.."

" bye.." i hang up the call and get ready..

Woohyun pick me up at my house.. We keep chatting in the car.. we laugh a lot.. i feel much better but if he was Myungsoo maybe I'll feel so much better but at least i have a friend to chat with so that i won't get bored and the pain wouldn't come back again..