Chapter 31 - Pain

Myungsoo pov

Why am i feeling that Jihyun is near me?? Like she's right next to me.. watching me crying.. i look around but empty.. I wonder where you are Jihyun-ah..

Jihyun pov

I open my eyes and saw 2 doctor and 3 nurse.. all of them sigh in relief..

" She's awake.. Thank god.." The doctor said.. " hello are you okay?? We almost lost you.." he sigh.. I'm shock.. i almost died??
" i need to talk to your father now.."

" doctor wait.. what stage am i right now??" I ask.. He look down..

" the tumour is spreading wide right now.. You're getting worse.. And you're in stage 3 now.. we don't know how can you reach stage 3 that fast.. but we'll try our best to cure you.." i nod and let out a drop of tear..

I close my eyes shut.. crying.. thinking if i can live much longer but i don't think i can.. I'm dying..

My phone rings.. It is Woohyun.. i answer it..

" Jihyun-ah!" He beam over the phone..

" hey Woohyun-ah.."

" hey you okay??"

" I just finished checking up.."

" so? How was it??" I tear up..

" I'm on stage 3.." i cry..

" w-what??"

" I'm dying Woohyun.. if i really are gonna die pl-"

" no! No you're not! Please don't say that Jihyun-ah.." he cry..

" but if i really are gonna die, please tell Myungsoo that i love him.. please.."

" no.. don't say that.. you're not gonna die.. please Jihyun...fight the pain if you love Myungsoo.."

" i love him but does he??"

" he does.. He regret letting you go.. he love you so much.. he knows that you're sick but i didn't tell him what sickness that you got.. he calling himself an idiot for accusing you pregnant my child.. he regret saying curse words at you.. he can't leave without you.. His apartment was like upside down.. he himself are a mess.. he didn't bath, he didn't eat, he never get out from the apartment.. locking himself in yhe dark.. He seeing things like a vision of you and him together that you guys always do before this.. He even punch the toilet mirror and his reason was because he hate himself for letting you go.. he hate looking at himself because of that.. he wanted to kill himself because there's no reason for him to leave if you're not with him.. so, if you go, he go.. and i can't manage to lose the both of you.. i love you guys.. Please.." he said.. while I just keep listening to him talking.. and with that, tears keep rolling out down to my cheeks..

" Myungsoo said that??"

" yes.. he wanted to meet you but i said that i don't know where you are.. Jihyun, I'm telling you he's going crazy right now.. He's like a dead person.."

" where are you guys right now??"

" his apartment.. his watching the tv but not really watching.. he's spacing out.."

" i also want to meet him but for the time being, i can't.."

" why not??"

" the doctor said that i can't be too emotional and I'm sure when i meet him, I'll cry and if i cry my condition will get worst.."

" i see.. but you have to be okay.. okay? I'm begging you Jihyun.. if you leave me, I'll forever won't get marry to anyone.."

" hey.. don't say that idiot.. but even if i live doesn't mean I'm marrying you.."

" i know but what i meant was, i want you to find me a girl.. can you??"

" okay.. I'll try my best Woohyunie.. Hey.. I'm so tired right now.. i want to get some sleep.. goodnight Woohyun.. until we meet again.."

" ya! Don't creep me out like that! We'll meet again soon, alive.. fullstop!"

" okay dude.. calm down.." i said.. chuckling..

" what?! Its not funny okay?? Stop talking about dying!"

" okay.. okay.. i won't.. I'm tired Woohyun.. I'll see you soon okay?? Goodnight.. love ya.."

" okay.. bye.. love you too.." we hang up the call and i close my eyes and tear roll out from my eyes.. I'm scared..

Author pov

Two months later

" aghhhh!!! Omma!! Omma!!!!!" Jihyun yell as she is in pain..

The doctor come and inject her.. She becomes calmer.. the doctor check her and got shock..

" Prepare the opertion room now!!! Move her now!! Hurry! She's in danger!!" The doctor yell.. all of the nurses bring her to the operation room.. The doctor ask for Jihyun's dad permission and he agree..

They start the operation as fast as they can.. Knowing, Jihyun is dying and can be dead if they didn't made an operation now but it might fail too..

Myungsoo pov

" Jihyun-ah!!!" I sat up and breath hard, gasping for air.. Just woke up from a horrible dream..

I hug my knees and cry alone..

" Jihyun-ah, you can't leave me.. Please.. if you go, let me follow you.." i whisper alone in the dark..

I miss you Jihyun-ah.. I used to have her beside me.. i used to hug her and share a warm night with her.. I miss kissing her.. i want her.. I need her.. Jihyun-ah.. please fight for me.. You love me right?? Please.. I'm begging you.. Bring me with you if you go.. i don't want to live my life alone without you..

Author pov

Jihyun dad called Woohyun and now he's on his way to New York alone.. he wanted to bring Myungsoo along but he scared that Myungsoo might get crazy and he caught a fever..

After hours in the operation.. The doctor sigh and walk out with a heavy heart..

" I'm sorry but we couldn't save her.." the doctor tell her dad.. her dad fell onto his knees.. " I'm sorry again.."

" doctor!! Her heart starts to beat again!!" One of the nurse yell.. The doctor run back into the operation room..

-

Its a miracle.. she's alive and the tumour is gone.. The doctor got the tumour out and she's fine now.. but she's still unconscious..

Woohyun arrive at the hospital after hours..

" ahjusshi.. is she okay??"

" yes.. but she's still unconscious.. thank god she's fine.. We've lost her just now.. its a miracle.."

Woohyun got shock and breath unevenly..

" thank god.. can i see her??" Woohyun ask..

" yes.. let's go.."

Woohyun pov

Here i am, watching Jihyun.. it is so sad to look at her.. I'm sure she was in great pain.. Tubes all over her body.. i feel sorry for her.. how i wish i can replace her.. Fight the pain Jihyun-ah.. i know you can do it.. Please.. I'm begging you.. Myungsoo wants to follow you if you go so please don't go and stay with us.. I love you.. Myungsoo loves you.. Infinite loves you.. everyone does.. Please..

End of chapter 31

Hi guys!! Here's the next update.. so, vote and comment, love, yoona..☆☆