Chapter 15 - Music assignment

Jihyun pov

Me and Sunggyu has started writing the lyrics.. The song is about a boy who got left by the girl he loves so much and wondering about her and stuff.. I won't said much about the lyrics...

We go to Sunggyu house and practice in his own music room.. we figure out the tune and i tried out the guitar..

" Ani.. try play B." He said.. i follow his orders and play it.. he shook his head.. " try c.." i play c.. " ouh.. ige kwaenhana.." he said and smile..

We really did our best and I'm telling you, Gyu oppa is awesome.. He really can compose it well.. After a one minute music then we turn to the piano..

" ouh.. that's great.." i state..

" i know right.." he said proudly..

" Gyu, you're the best!!" I said with my thumbs up.. I suddenly got a call from Myungsoo.. i answer it..

" yes Myungie.."

" where are you??"

" Gyu's house.. I'm a bit busy right now.."

" Gyu?? Sunggyu??"

" yup why?"

" what are you doing there??"

" composing our song for the music assignment.. why you call??"

" let's go out.. I'm tired after thinking of the music tunes and i need my girlfriend right now~.."

" ouh.. you only need me when you're tired huh?" I ask him sarcastically..

" ani.. what are you talking about?? Please~~.."

" arasso.. where??"

" usual place.." after he said that i hang up the phone.. Then i look at Sunggyu..

" ouh.. that's nice.." i said..

After another few minutes, i look at the time, it is already 8.12pm.. i excuse myself to meet Myungsoo..

I walk to the park where we used to meet.. I walk around and look for Myungsoo.. and suddenly felt someone backhug me.. I'm about to scream but..

" shhh.. its me babe.. Myungsoo.." i yank from his hug and hit his arm..

" babo!! You shock me to death!!"

" aghh!! Apa!!" I stop hitting him and look away..

" aigoo.. is my baby sulking??"

" who's your baby??" He walk towards me and wrap his arms around my waist..

" of course its you and will always be my only baby forever.." he said then i blush.. he leans in closer and kiss me passionately.. he suddenly startd to kiss me more roughly and i just reply to his kiss.. He pull away and rest his forehead on mine.. " kissing you is best thing to do in my daily life.." he said.. " your lips is so addictive babe.." he add.. i smile..

" i love you Myungsoo.." i said.. i wait for his answer but he didn't reply back.. he just hum.. I push him away.. " why can't you answer back?? Are you sure that you love me?? Do you love me??" he laugh and look at me..

" That question again??" I nod..

" yes.. is it so hard to say those words and why??"

" Jihyun.. let's not talk about this again now.."

" okay.. yeah. Jihyun, let's not talk about this again now.." i mock him.. he roll his eyes..

" You keep asking me the same questions everyday.. almost everyday.."