Chapter 16 - An old friend

Jihyun pov

He look at me..

" If you're hurting in the inside, please tell me so that I'll change.. only for you.. I may not the kind of guy you dream of but i'll try to be him because i love you and i won't give up and willing to do anything for you.. I'm sorry, if i hurt you and be a cold guy but i promise that I'll appreciate you more and love you more.. Don't waste your tears on me.. I'm not worth crying for.. And smile always.. because that smiles of yours is the only thing that can make me happy and shine my days.." tears starting to swarm in my eyes and will fall off anytime.. " thank you.."

" wow.. Myungsoo, didn't expect you are that good and those words are so sweet.. who are you dedicate this song to?" The teacher ask..

" To Jihyun.." He bluntly said that.. the teacher look at me..

" Teenagers this days.. haha.. but it is a great song.. congrats Myungsoo.." the teacher chuckle..

Me and Myungsoo didn't talk to each other because it is quite awkward right now.. But I'm touch of what he had just said.. And i can feel that he really meant those words..

I'm at my room, thinking of how should i fix back my relationship with Myungsoo.. This is so hard!!!

My room door open, revealing Myungsoo.. he walk to me with a smile..

" get change.. I'm bringing you to somewhere.." he said..

" but its almost 10pm.." he leans closer to me..

" do you think i care?" He smile and peck my lips.. " you better get change or i'll be the one to change your clothes.." he whisper.. my eyes widen and i can feel his hand on my waist pulling my clothes a little.. i step back..

" I'll change myself.. thank you.."

" but i wanna help.."

" i don't need your help.. please leave.."

" but can't i stay??"

" ya! You pervert! Get out or we're not going.."

" okay.. okay.. Relax grumpy girl.." i roll my eyes and he go out from my room..

I change into a casual outfit and walk out from my room.. Finding Myungsoo is playing his phone..

" I'm done.." i said with a monotone..

" ouhh.. my grumpy girl is done.. so let's go now.." he said.. i roll my eyes then he grab my wrist and pull me alone with him..

He's drive his dad car and it is in a pregnant of silence..
I've always think if he is really serious with our relationship.. does he really loves me?? Thoughts of the song he sang just now keeps playing in my mind..

" Do you like the song that i sang just now??" He ask.. breaking the silence..

" yes.. but i wasn't really focusing so yeah.." he stop the car.. i look around and we are at a park.. i look at him.. " what are we doing here??" I ask him..

" Why weren't you focusing??"

" because i was busy looking at your pretty face.." i said sarcastically.. he sigh. " let me be.. its my life.. why do you have to question everything i do??" I ask him.. " i was texting with someone so i couldn't focus on you and I'm sorry if that's hurt you.. bye.." i get out from the car and walk away from the car.. i heard the car door slams and i know Myungsoo is chasing me.. he grab my wrist..

" stop.." he said and i did.. he look at me, face to face.. " I'm sorry if i hurt you.. please tell me if I'm hurting you.." He plead.. " Jihyun, if you don't tell me, then how can i change? For you?" He sigh.. " what i sang earlier is how i think of you and the answer to your questions.. since you weren't focusing then I'm willing to tell you again, just for you.." he said.. looking into my eyes.. " Park Jihyun, today again, you ask me if i love you all i do was just laugh and ask you, that question again.. Today again, you cry and i say I'm mean.. Its always the same question and answer
You ask me if is it hard to say those words?? And why it is so hard if everyone else says it?? Well, do i have to say it for you to know.. Just like any other day, everyday, i love you..
hey, hold on, i only see you
Even though i pretend not to care but i care.. I'm just the same, just as always.. For hanging onto mere words and You're a fool..
Why wouldn't i know the words of i love you?? They're tickling my throat to say it.. Why wouldn't i be able to say those words at the tip of my tongue?? Because, If i sat it all the time, it won't be special anymore.. Is it that Important? Is my heart alone not enough? I really don't know, please tell me.. What's so important about everyone else doing it? Because you're dating with such a stony guy, me.. I know you're having a hard time
But I'll promise you one thing
I will be better to you than anyone else.. I'm sorry to you, who's always smiling.. I feel like i am tying you up in the name of love.. Even a small whisper will feel light.. I won't ever make you sad.. I will try to change it to words that i say occasionally
I'll be by your side without change.. And I'll treat you even better because i know you well.. and Park Jihyun, I love you.. You don't have to question me the same question again and again because my answer will be always the same.. and my answer is I love you.. even if when we're having a hard time, problems.. we must trust each other and be together.. we have to be strong for our love because i want you to be the light of my life, my soul, my life.. If we bicker or quarell, we still have to be together again because i believe that you are for me and i am for you.. and i wish you want the same.. I love you.." he utter.. I'm touch.. i didn't realise that he wrote that kind of song.. and finally, he says the word, i love you..