Chapter 26 - Warm

Myungsoo pov

god.. Please let her be okay.. please.. She's my life.. i need her..

The door open, revealing a doctor..

" umm.. what are your connections with the patient?"

" I'm her boyfriend.."

" okay.. she's fine.. Just a little migrane.. She have also awaken and looking for you.. You may go in then she can be discharge already.. I'll get the medicine ready at the counter.." i nod and walk in.. She look at me.. I hug her..

" omg.. Jihyun-ah, you worried me to death.. are you okay??" She weakly smile and nod..

" I'll be fine.."

" let's go back home.."

" wait Myungsoo-ah.." She hold my hand stopping me.. i look at her.. " what time is it?? Aren't you going to work??"

" work is not important right now.. you're more important.. let's pay the bills and go home.. You need to rest.." she nod.. i hold her hand and walk out to the counter with her..

We walk into the apartment and i send her straight to our room.. She lay down on the bed.. i smile and kiss her forehead..

" get some rest.. you don't need to cook for me today.. I'll buy us some food.. first thing first, take your medicine.. I'm going to bring you some water.." she nod.. i walk out and take a glass of water for her in the kitchen.

I pass her the water as she place the pill into her mouth and she drink the water.. she give me back the glass and fix her position.. i cover her with the blanket and kiss her forehead..

" Myungsoo-ah, go to work.. I'll be fine.. I'll wait for you okay?? Go.." She said with a smile and I nod..

I run to work and open the cafe door.. revealing my boss..

" Boss. I'm so sorry.. I know I'm late.. My girlfriend suddenly got sick so i had to send her to the hospital.."

" its okay.. just don't do it again.." he said.. " start your work now.." he add and I nod..

I put on my apron and take orders from the customers.. some of them were high school girls and ask for my number.. like seriously.. don't they have anything better to do other than flirting?? I know I'm good looking but you guys are too out of my league..

I ran here and there.. taking orders here and there.. Especially when its tea time.. the cafe will be full of people.. doing their jobs and meeting.. this is what i suppose to do in the future.. but i guess i won't be doing it.. maybe i will but not for the time being.. But i never regret leaving my wealth for Jihyun..

As the day is getting late, I'm getting tired and tired.. but i still have to wait until my work is done on its time..

I walk home.. on my way there, i buy some food for me and Jihyun..

I open the door, founding Jihyun is at the living room.. i walk near the couch and saw her sleeping.. she must be waiting for me.. i knee down and place her fringe behind her ears.. i examine her..
The most gorgeous girl i ever saw.. She's my angel, my star, my sun, my moon, my everything.. naui jeonbu..

I kiss her lips, and she slowly wake up.. she look at me and sit up..

" you're home??" She said.. stretching her body and wipe her face..

" yes.. I've bought food.. let's eat.." she smile and nod..

She place the food in plates and serve it on the table..