Chapter 3 - Getting to know you

Jihyun pov

A week has pass and i didn't even meet with Infinite.. I'll avoid them whenever i see them..

A boy walk towards me and greet me..

" hai.."

" umm.. hello.. what can i help you??"

" nothing.. its just that.. umm.. I've been checking you out since the first day you came and i kinda like you.." i blink for a few times.. " so, umm.. can you be my girlfriend??" I got shock and speechless..

" umm.. i don't know what to say.. i don't know you and i never really met you before this.. so, i'm sorry.. but we can be friends though.." i said nicely..

" okay..then.. i'm sorry for disturbing you.. goodbye.." he left and i just shrug it off.. I never meant to couple in high school.. just a waste of time..

I walk to my locker and close it but someone suddenly bangs my body to the locker and i look at the person and it was Myungsoo.. My eyes widen.. he trap me between his arms and his face us only a few inches away from mine.. one wrong move and our lips will touch and i won't let a jerk steal my first kiss..

" ya! Who do you think you are to change us? Huh? God? Angel? Why did you said to Woohyun until he change?? He barely hang out with us outside school.. He always space out.. what did you said to him until he is like that??" He utter..

" what? When? oh yeah.. i did.. I ask him to show me the real you guys not the bad boys.. if you want to know more, ask from him.." i push him away and walk away..

Myungsoo pov

This girl really has the guts.. what is she anyway?? Doesn't she know the word afraid? Fear??
Actually i know that Woohyun met her the other day and after that day Woohyun change.. and we miss the old him..

We walk to class and go to our seat.. I sit beside the girl and she would just read her book and pretend that i'm not exist.. Hmp.. Do you think i care..

I took some glances at her, realising how beautiful she is.. wait what.. Ya! Kim Myungsoo what has got into you idiot! But why does she look so familiar..

Jihyun pov

I'm feeling very uncomfortable right now.. This cold guys beside me here keep looking at me.. ya! Babo! Don't you think that i can see you are watching me.. it creeps me out..

After school, i go to a field that are in the school and study there while sitting on the grass..
I stretch my body and lay down, looking at the blue sky.. Hmm.. i wonder what has happen to you Myungsoo-ah.. i miss you.. i'm sorry that i came back late but i had to.. i wish i could meet you again and never be apart with you and i want you to feel the same.. i want to answer to your question.. please meet me just this once Myungsoo.. i don't mind if you hate me but i still want to meet you no matter what happen and i will stick to you like i used to when we were kids.. Please come back Kim Myungsoo..

" oi.." Someone call me from the back and it is the cold guy.. i roll my eyes and look away.. i continue reading my books and pretend that he didn't came.. " ya! What are you doing here??" I just ignore him.. he suddenly appears infront of me and take my book.. i stand up trying to get the book from him but he stretch his hand higher and i can't reach it..

" ya! Give it back!!" I yell..

" what are you reading?? Bwoya ige?? Its all in english.." he spat.. i roll my eyes and try to reach for my book.. our body were against to each other but i didn't realise it.. He suddenly slip and so do i.. we fell down and i was on top off him.. Our eyes lock.. Those eyes seems familiar..