Chapter 35 - Tonight and forever

Jihyun pov

Okay.. it was somewhere unexpected.. he bring me to Jeju Island..

His fingers interwind with mine.. are we official or not??

We check into a hotel room and we're sharing room..

We place our bags in the closet.. i sit on the bed and look at him..

" why are we here?? Its cold.."

" we didn't come here to play the water but to date.. this is where you slept with me for the first time.." he smile.. " you still can't remember me right??" I nod..
" but why didn't you yell at me when i slept with you earlier??"

" i don't know.. it feels like I'm use to it.. And maybe because I've fall in love with you.. i was weak.. i couldn't do anything.. and I'm not innocent anymore.. wow.." he leans in closer to me...

" you want to know why? Because your weekness point is me.. You'll surrender yourself to me whenever i wanted you.. and you're my innocent.. no one else can touch you except for me.." he whisper, sending shivers through my spines.. " follow me.." he hold my hand and pull me out from the room..

He bring me to the beach and interwine our fingers together..

" you remember this place.. haha.. after we slept together, we date here.. Then before that you've kiss a guy and i chase you around here for your punishment.. and i have a picture of us here.. wait.." He show me a picture, a guy was carrying a girl with the beach as the background while resting on each others forehead and that guy and girl is me and Myungsoo.. i smile.. " I was the most happiest man in the whole world to have you as mine and soon i shall make you mine forever.." he said with a stern voice..

" are we official??" I ask him.. he laugh..

" we never broke up.. my heart were always with you until now.." i smile.. he smile back at me and suddenly peck my lips..

" let's eat.. I'm hungry.." i laugh and nod..

We eat at the hotel restaurant.. he keep grining at me and look at me naughtyly.. what's with this guy.. i know you're sexy.. stop looking at me like that..

After we ate, we walk around the Jeju.. We're having so much fun..

" Myungsoo-ah, i want to go there for a while.. you choose first.." he nod.. i walk towards a shop and look for something to buy..

" Jihyun??" Someone called me.. i turn to look and saw a guy..
" wah! Jihyun-ah, long time no see!!" He suddenly hug me.. i push him away and slap him..

" who the hell are you?!"

" woah.. calm down.. don't you remember me?? Its me Baekhyun.."

" Baekhyun??" He nod..
" mianhae.. i don't know you.. i lost my memories.. perhaps you're my friend??"

" yes i was.. how can you lose your memories??"

" Jihyun-ah.. here you are.. I've- Baekhyun??" Myungsoo came..

" Ouh.. Kim Myungsoo.. you guys are still together??"

" of course.."

" ouh.. i see.. she said she lost her memories.."

" yes she did.. I'm still helping her to get her memories back.. what are you doing here??"

" Just for a vacation you know.. stressing out this lately.."

" why would you stress out??"

" girlfriend.. haha.. ya.. just continue your date.. gotta go.. bye.." Baekhyun excuse himself and left..