Chapter 9 - The past

Jihyun pov

I turn to look and it is Woohyun.. I blink for a few times.. Why is he here?? Solma.. he didn't hear anything right..

" Woohyun-ah.. what are you doing here??" I ask him..

" i was just walking around.. and i saw you and Myungsoo.." i just nod.. " its already 6pm.. why are you here and still in your uniforms??"

" ah.. it is nothing.." he nod..

" can i talk to you??" He ask me..

" yeah.. sure.. Myungie-ah.. Jankaman.." Myungsoo nod and walk with Woohyun to somewhere else..

I wonder of what his gonna tell me.. solma.. he's not confessing right?? We look at the sunset together.. it is so beautiful..

" its beautiful isn't it??" He ask with a smile.. i nod..

" it is.." i reply.. he suddenly hold my both hand.. facing me.. Shit! No.. please don't confess..

He smile at me..

" do you like me??" He ask.. shit.. what should i do.. umm.. should i play around??

" of course i do.. you're my boyfriend right??" He smile fade away..

" Stop playing around.. I'm being serious right now.." god.. what should i do??

" Woohyun, I'm tired.. i want to go home.." i excuse myself but he pull me back..

" why aren't you answering me?? Please tell me.. I like you.. no.. i love you.. we've known each other for 3 months and all the time when i said i love you, i really mean it.." he said.. okay.. He just confess.. alright.. what should i do now..

Woohyun pov

Why is she not anwering me?? What if she reject me?? What should i do??

" aww... i love you too Woohyun.." she said.. joking around again..

" Park Jihyun! I'm being serious here! I'm not playing around!" She got startled..

" I'm tired and i can't think right now.. bye! See you tomorrow at school!!" She run away.. hahhh.. why does she keep thinking that i'm playing around.. Maybe she'll only think that I'm not if i kiss her.. haha..

Author pov

She run away and bump onto Myungsoo.. he look at her weirdly...

" he confess.." the only thing that Jihyun could say..

" what did you say??"

" i didn't say anything.. i ran away.. let's just go home.." Jihyun pull him away from there.. they walk home together..

Jihyun dad weren't home so she invited Myungsoo in.. They sit in her room.. Jihyun slump her body on the bed.. Myungsoo lay beside her.. Jihyun turn her head to look at him..

" Myungsoo-ah, do you remember when you used to come here and sleep with me?? Haha.. i miss that time though.." Jihyun said.. he chuckle..

" me too.."

Flashback

" Myungie-ah, are you coming tonight??" Jihyun ask..

" yup.. i'll be there in five minutes.." Myungsoo reply..

Myungsoo have arrive at her house and run straight to her room..

" Myungie-ah! You're here!!" Jihyun hug him..

" yup.. let's go and do our homework then we can play video games.." Jihyun nod excitedly..

After finishing their homework.. They play video games then lay on the bed..