Chapter 12 - Date

Jihyun pov

" i don't care too.." i laugh and sit beside him.. he sat up and look at me.. he suddenly put one hand on my cheeks and other one on my neck.. Leaning in closer.. my heart starts to beat faster and faster.. He lean more closer.. one more move and it will touch.. gosh.. i can't wait for this anymore..

I crash my lips on his and close my eyes.. My arms slowly wrap around his neck.. as he wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.. our lips starts to move in sync and our kiss got more deeper and deeper..

We break the kiss and gasping for air as we rest our forehead to each other.. i just realise that i love him more than as a friend.. I love him.. not Woohyun.. i can feel the differences between Woohyun and Myungsoo kiss.. when Woohyun kiss me, i didn't feel anything.. no sparks or fireworks.. but there is when Myungsoo kiss me.. Woohyun can make my heart at ease while Myungsoo can't and what does that mean??

" What are we doing Jihyun??" He ask me..

" i don't know.. we just kiss.." i pull away and look into his eyes.. and suddenly his lips crash my mine again..

" we just share a passionate kiss.." he said.. " i love you.." he whisper.. i look at him.. " i just realise that i love you.." he said.. i smile..

" Myungsoo-ah, do you remember that you once ask me if i like you but i didn't get the chance to reply it.. well, this is my answer.. i like you but now.. i love you.." i said and hug him..

" thank you.. but what about Woohyun??"

" i don't know.. i love him but just as a friend.." he smile at me..

" so.. are we official now??" He ask me..

" i think so.." i said, blushing.. he laugh..

" someone's blushing.." he joke..

" sorry.. i can't help it.." i said.. i look at him.. he is staring at me.. i look away.. stop staring at me.. its creepy and making me feel nervous..

He suddenly cup my both cheeks and look into my eyes.. he caress my hair and kiss my forehead..

" I've waiting to do this with you for a long time.." he said, placing my head against his chest.. its well built though.. Heh..

" me too.."

" but i thought you like Woohyun??"

" no.. I'm just comfortable with him.." he nod..

" okay.. then.. Let's go to sleep.. we need to wake up early tomorrow.." he said and lay on the bed.. i nod and lay beside him..

I just can't sleep.. knowing that we now, are more than just a friend makes me nervous.. I look at him.. Wah.. how can he sleep soundly.. he is even snoring right now.. i took a pillow and close his face.. his awakes and i hurriedly close my eyes.. he groan and then go back to sleep.. heol.. such a heavy sleeper.. ughh..

The next morning, i feel that my head is heavy and dizzy.. ughh.. this is all because of Myungsoo's snores..

" ya! Ireona! Go take your bath.. I'm going back to my room.. bye.." he said then left me.. i sat up.. ahhh!!! I want to sleep!!!

I lazily walk to the bathroom and take off my clothes.. i open the shower tap and take my bath..

I'm now fully awake and put on my clothes.. my room door knock and i run towards it and open the door.. it is Myungsoo.. he enter my room and sit on my bed..

" are you done??" He ask.. i nod..

" yup i'm done.. let's go.." he nod.. and pick up my bags and bring it out.. At the same time, Woohyun and Sunggyu come out from their room..