Chapter 24 - Special

( Rated chap.. mature contains..)

Jihyun pov

We register for college and will start class starting the day after tomorrow..

Myungsoo also start to look for a part time job.. i also wanted to but Myungsoo won't let me.. and now, here i am.. staying at the apartment alone, watching the tv.. so bored..

The door open, revealing Myungsoo.. he smile widely and run towards me then slam his body to mine on the couch.. He lay on top of me..

" ya! Kim Myungsoo i can die you fatty!" I spat..

" oi.. who are you calling fatty huh??"

" you!!"

" whatever.. guess what.."

" what?"

" I've got a job already!!" He said excitedly..

" jinjja? Jinjja??!! Uwaah!! My Myungsoo is so great!!" I said, hugging him.. We break the hug and he grin at me..

" since i have a job, you have to give me a present.."

" hey.. we need to save some money Myungsoo.."

" you don't need to use money.. You know what i want.." he said.. placing his lips on my neck.. Omg.. i can't fell for his trap now.. oh god.. he is so hot.. i want him!! aghhh!! No!! Park Jihyun, play hard to get.. Stay calm..

I push him away but i couldn't.. he's way too strong.. Damn it.. I'm getting weaker..

" Myungsoo.." oops.. i just feeaking moan his name..

" yes babe.. moan my name.." he said then kiss my lips.. He kiss back my neck, slowly biting it and suck on it.. i moan again.. i know he's smirking..

" Myungsoo stop!!" I push his away all my might and i roll down the couch.. " ouch.." i look at him.. " i told that i don't want to right?!!" I yell at him.. he's taken aback from my action.

" woah.. okay.. I'm sorry.. you don't need to shout.." He throw a pillow on the floor and walk angrily to the master bedroom.. i sigh in frustration.. why the hell did i yell at him just now? You're so stupid Jihyun..

I open the door slowly and check on him.. he is laying on the bed watching the tv.. he look at me and automatically turn off the tv and cover himseld inside the blanket.. I walk towards the bed and sit on the bed edge..

" Myungsoo-ah.." no answer.. shit.. how am i suppose to persuade him now..
" Myungsoo-ah.." i call him again.. i sigh.. " Myungsoo-ah, mianhae.. i know i shouldn't have raise my voice at you.." no answer.. Shit! God! Damn it! Do i have to give in to him in order to persuade him?? Aghhh.. Fuck me.. serve me right.. " Myungsoo, just take me already.." i heard him sigh.. he sit up and look at me..

" that's not because I'm mad.. I'm mad because you yell at me and that hurt my feelings.." i look down..

" mianhae.. i was just playing to get hard.. So that you won't always take me.." he smirk and crawl towards me..

" the more you play to get hard, the more i want you.." he whisper to my ears.. sending shivers to my spine.. making my breathing uneven..

He brushes his lips on my neck, teasing me..

" I'm going to sleep now.. goodnight.." he whisper again, sexily with his lips brushing to my earlobe.. Omg.. He just turn me on..

He lay on the bed then i..

" damn you Kim Myungsoo.." i said then get on top of him, spreading my leg wide and kiss him roughly, aggressively.. i wrap my arms around his neck as he put his right hand behind my neck and his left arm on my back.. We break the kiss and hurriedly open our shirts.. Myungsoo sits up but i push him back down.. trying to be the boss.. he smirk..