Chapter 33 - Choosing

Myungsoo pov

She fainted.. what just happen?? I carry her bridestyle and put her on the couch.. i look at Woohyun..

" let's bring her to the hospital.." Sungjong said..

" no need.. the doctor said its normal for her to faint now.. she'll wake up soon.. Myungsoo-ah.. i need to talk to you.." Woohyun said.. i nod..

We go to my room.. I sit on the bed along with Woohyun..

" mind to explain?" I ask..

" yes.. Jihyun.. she had a tumour on her brain.. and after the operation she lost her memories.. all of it including her name and her family.. means she forget about us too including you.."

" Why didn't she tell me?? And Why didn't you tell me?? Why didn't you tell me that you're meeting her? Why didn't you bring me along with you?? Why??"

" I'm sorry but Jihyun can't get to much emotional.. I'm really really sorry and that time you were having a cold so i don't dare to bring you to New York.. Its the early of December and the air is getting cold so that's why.. I'm sorry.."

" so what now?? She forgot about me.. how am i suppose to get her to remember me?? How??" Tears starts to roll out from my eyes..

" the doctor have told me how.."

He told me everything what i should do..

I walk out the room with Woohyum and i see Jihyun who is looking at me.. our eyes contacts.. she look away and hold her head.. i walk towards her and sit next to her.. i reach out my hand to hold her.. i miss holding her.. but then she pull her hand away..

" please don't touch me or come near me.." She utter.. my heart sanks when she said that..

" I'm sorry.." I said..

" umm.. we better get going.. Jihyun-ah.. take care.. we'll come back later.." Woohyun said..

" I'm follow-" she was about yo stand up but i hold her hand..

" no.. stay with me.." i look at Woohyun and the others.. they nod and left.. She shook her hands of me..

" don't touch me!" She hiss..

" okay.. okay.. i won't but in one condition, stay with me.."

" i don't even know you.."

" I'm Myungsoo.. Your Myungsoo.. I'm your boyfriend.. I'm sorry i wasn't for you when you were sick.. I'm so sorry.." I cried..

" Woohyun told me about you but when i heard your name it just make my head more hurt.. And i don't believe that you're my boyfriend.."

" why not??" She look at me..

" look at your appearance.. how long didn't you shave??" She ask.. i blink at her.. I'm trying to be sad here and she's trying to make a joke out of me??

I hold my face..

" Umm.. I'm not sure about that.." she shook her head..

" if you want to talk to me, at least go shave first.. You're so disgusting.." she said.. i blink again..

" okay..??" I said..

I walk to the toilet and look at my face.. okay.. i look ugly..

After shaving, i go back to the living room, finding Jihyun is laughing.. i miss her laugh.. i sit beside her.. she is smiling.. right.. watching running man.. haha.. she look at me with a smile on her lips.. her pink lips.. i want to kiss it but if i kiss her maybe i would receive a slap from her..