Chapter 7 - Jerk

Myungsoo pov

I don't know what's in my mind but i just kiss her and i'm sure she's gonna hate me like really hate me but I'm feeling something different..

She push me away and slap me hard on the cheek..

" you're seriously a damn jerk.. you're not my friend anymore and i hate you.. You knew it yourself Kim Myungsoo! You know that i'm keeping it for someone special!" She hit me on the chest.. " damn you Kim Myungsoo! Damn you!" I stop her..

" what's so bad about me kissing you?! Its not like i'm poisonous or something!"

" do i care! Stop playing around with me! You'll always be a jerk no matter what.. i hate you.. don't talk to me anymore.." she left me.. I raked my hair frustratedly.. Damn it Kim Myungsoo.. why the hell can't you just tell her?! Aish!

I walk into the class and see Jihyun with a mad face.. okay, now I'm feeling scared to approach her..
I walk to my seat and sit down.. Okay.. she's really mad at me right now and what should i do.. i don't know how to persuade a girl though.. otteokke..
The teacher isn't here yet so i think i should talk to her..

" ehem ehem.. Umm.. Jihyun-ah, are still mad at me??" I ask her..

" don't talk to me.. Jerk.."

" sorry.. i didn't realise what i was doing just now i accidentally did that.."

" accidentally you said?? Accident?!" She starting to raise her voice and eyes on us..

" ya.. people are looking.. lower your voice.." i said..

" do i look like i care?! You just had to ruin my day.." she stand up and walk out the classroom.. damn it.. Why is she acting this way.. was it so bad that i kissed her..

Jihyun pov

He's a big ass jerk.. i was saving it for someone special but how could he do kiss me.. i hate him..

I ditch class at the rooftop to clear my mind.. i was saving it for him.. even if i haven't meet him but i know he's somewhere close to me but where.. Gosh.. Myungsoo where are you? All i know is that jerk Myungsoo and you can't be that jerk Myungsoo right?? You're my Myungie.. My Myungie who is caring and protective.. i miss you..

" Jihyun-ah.." someone call me and i look at the person.. it's Woohyun..

" what are you doing here Woohyun?? You should be in class.." i said.. he sit next to me..

" i can't focus if my girlfriend is not in the class with me.." he said cutely.. i laugh..

" well dear ' boyfriend ' you're so sweet.. hahaha.."

" you okay?? What happen?? I never saw you had a big fight with Myungsoo.. what did he do??" He ask..

" well.. do you remember that i told you about still keeping my first kiss for someone special??" He nod.. "well, i was still keeping it but L stole it already.."

" wait.. what?? Are you telling me that, Myungsoo kissed you??"

" yup.. he did and that's why I'm so mad at him right.. i was freaking saving it for someone special.."

" who is that special guy??"

" someone.. I just need to wait for him.."

" wait for what??"

" for him to make a move.."

" move??"

" yup.. look for me and tell me that he loves me.. that's it.. end of the story.. i just want to be with him and stick to him.."