Special Chapter 2 - Pressure

Jihyun pov

The apartment door open, revealing my handsome husband.. A smile are curve on my lips.. He look at me.. his sexy, captivating, resistance eyes..

He walk towards me and the first thing he did is.. whine..

" Jihyun-ah~.. Baegopa~.." i roll my eyes..

" Seriously? That's the first thing you said after entering the house??"

" then? What do you want me to say??" He ask.. " Yeobo!! I'm home! Jagi!! I miss you!! Like that??"

" never mind.. The food is at the kitchen.. go eat.. its all done.. " he nod.. i stand up but suddenly he pull my arm and peck my lips.. he smile..

" thank you.." he said..

" no need to thank me.. its my responsibility.. Do you wanna change first??" He nod..

" yes please.. can you help me?? I'm too tired.." he whine.. i chuckle and nod..

" okay spoiled brat.."

" stop calling me that.. you're the one who spoiled me and you're the one who's calling me a spoiled brat.." i grin at him then he sling his arm around my neck, pulling me to our room..

I help him change his clothes and eat with him after that..

I look at him.. Well, we've married for 5 months already and nothing is happening and mean by that there's no sign of a new comer in our family.. Myungsoo actually is so frustrated.. He's stress from work and also me but he never show it.. He never give up on me.. Every single time, he'll work harder for the both of us.. I'm so thankful to have him but when it comes to his hard headed, i couldn't stand it.. I just had to run away from him for a few minutes but then i miss him and apologies to him.. He also apologises to me.. He wouldn't let me go to work on Monday and Friday and i don't know the reason why and today is Friday..

My parents and his parents also have a very high expectations for me to get pregnant and i feel bad about it.. no one understand how i feel.. Its like my fault that i'm still not pregnant..

I lay on the bed.. Thinking of what should i do with Myungsoo tomorrow.. i look at Myungsoo who is busy with his laptop on his lap while him sitting on the bed beside me..

" Myungsoo-ah.. are you busy??" I ask him..

" not really.. why?? And Jihyun-ah, call me oppa.. Myungsoo oppa.. Why is it so hard for you to call me that while you can call Sunggyu, oppa??" I just shrug..

" it felt lame to call my husband, oppa.."

" then.. call me something that is not lame.."

" yeobo and jagi is too common.." I ask then he laugh.. he shift closer to me and peck my cheek..

" you're so cute.."

" i always am in your eyes even though i didn't do anything.. so what should i call you??"

" you're always cute in my eyes.. and just call me Myungsoo if you're comfortable with that.." he smile and close his laptop.. he put the laptop aside and shift closer to me.. he hug me as i rest my head on his chest..

Should i ask him or not?? What should i do??

" Myungsoo-ah.."

" yes??"

" i-is it my fault for still not pregnant??" I ask him and look up to him.. he look back at me and smile..

" no its not.. stop saying it's your fault.. its just not the time yet.."