Chapter 29 - Goodbye

Myungsoo pov

My phone was died last night and when i turn it on, i have a lot of miss calls from Woohyun.. why did have to called me?? Did something happen?? He never really called me until 10 times for something..

Gosh.. i miss Jihyun.. where is she??

I call her and she answer my call..

" hello babe.." i start..

" Myungsoo-ah.. hi.." she reply with a cracked voice.

" hey are you okay?? Why are your voice are cracking??"

" ahh.. hahahaha.. my throat is hurting.. so, where are you?? I miss you.."

" I'm at my parents.. I'll meet you up later at my apartment?? Can we??"

" okay.. sleeping there??"

" yes.. i can't sleep without cuddling you babe.."

" hahaha.. okay spoiled brat.. I'll see you tonight.. i love you.."

" i love you too.. bye.." we hang up the call.. i take a deep breath and say goodbyes to my parents.. I'm the most happiest man on earth now..

I open my apartment door and quickly look for Jihyun.. i saw her at the couch, watching the tv, she look at me.. i smirk and walk towards her.. I sit beside her..

" hey babe.." i kiss her..

the kiss turns into a long kiss.. its like our lips can't apart from each other.. i wrap my hand around her waist as she wrap hers around my neck.. I slowly lay her on the couch.. one hand roaming around her body..

She break the kiss and look straight into my eyes.. scaning my face.. she shove her head closer to my neck and kiss it.. she pull away and then kiss my lips.. oh gosh.. i love it when she do that.. she just turn me on and I'll shall make her wet.. hahaha..

" Myungsoo.." she break the kiss.. and gasp for air while calling my name..

" yes.."

" No matter what you'll only love me right??"

" yes.. of course babe.."

" you will wait for me even for years right??"

" yes.. but if possible.. i don't want you to leave me.. stay right next to me.. until we get married.. until we have kids together.. until we die and love again in the heaven.." i smile warmly at her.. she smile back.. tears were from on the edge of her eyes and roll out..

" forever.." she said.. i nod..

" so, what should we do right now?? Continue or stop??"

" no.. just do anything you want to do to me.." she said and pull me into a kiss..

We continue by opening our clothes one by one.. left in our undergarments only.. i break the kiss and stand up.. she follow me and we continue kissing again..

We make our way to the master bedroom.. i slowly push her on the bed and continue kissing her as i go on top of her..

Jihyun pov

I sit on the bed.. hugging my knees.. watching Myungsoo sleeping tight.. he smiles.. he must be dreaming something nice.. i caress his cheeks.. You'll wait for me right?? I don't care.. even if i have to give myself to you everyday, i will.. just to make you happy.. because I'm also happy with you.. Sharing love with you.. You're the most important guy in my life.. If i lose you, means i lose the part of me..

In this one week that i have left with you, i will make you happy as much as i can.. giving you the pleasure where other girls can't.. only me..

I hug him.. Will i be having a warm night without having you cuddling me?? Will i be able to sleep without having you right next to me?? Will i be able to handle myself from missing you?? Will i be able to handle myself from meeting you?? Will i be able to handle all of that?? Will i??