Chapter 23 - Away

Myungsoo pov

" Jihyun-ah, let's run away.."

" what?"

Flashback

" omma.. appa.. I'm home.." I greet them and we're having a visitor.. Who is it? I look at the guest and see Choi Yena.. ( if you're not sure check chap 20..) and her family i think..

" Myungsoo, sit down we have something to tell you.." My mom said..

" what is it?" I ask as i sit down..

" you're getting marry.."

" what?!"

" Yes.. with Yena.." my dad said

" what?! No! Hell no!!" I run out.

" Kim Myungsoo!!" My parents call me but i won't turn back..

Right after i walk out, Jihyun call me..

End of flashback

" let's run away.. just the two of us.. you and me.."

" how are we gonna live? And why so suddenly?"

" i don't want to talk about it.. all i think is just i wanna be with you only.. please.." she hesistate.. " i promise you, I'll protect you and support our life.. i have save some money and we use that  money to buy an apartment and a car or something important.. Don't worry.. i won't trouble you.. so?" She think for a second..

" okay.. let's go.." she said.. " i trust you and i don't want to marry him nor anyone else.. just you.. i also have save up and we use that money to support our life and no matter what we still have to study.."

" is it going to be enough?" I ask her..

" yes.. my mom have save up a lot of money for me.. almost like billions of won.." my eyes widen..

" seriously??"

" yes.. Let's go.." i nod..

" we'll go tomorrow.."

" okay but where??"

" how about Busan?" She nod and hug me..

The both of us rest in the master bedroom.. watching the tv.. she rest her head on my chest while my hand caressing her hair..

" do you think that we are gonna be okay??" She ask me..

" yes.. I'll make sure of that.. no matter what, we stick together.." i said kissing her hair..

" okay.. I'm tired.. let's go to sleep.. night Myungsoo.." she said, looking at me.. i smile..

" okay goodnight babe.." i peck her lips.. " Sleep tight. I love you.." she smile and fix her position.. i turn off the tv then the lights.. I shift closer to her and wrap my arms around..

" ya.. don't think that I'm gonna let you do anything to me tonight.." she said in the dark..

" why not??" I tease her..

" ya! Move away!! Why are you hugging me tighter and why's your hand is under my shirt?!! Kim Myungsoo!!! Ya! I'll kill you if you open my shirt!!" (Imagine what Myungsoo is doing to her in the dark. XD..) "Kim Myungsoo!!!" I laugh.. she hit me for a lot of times..

" owww!!! Owww!!! Hahaha.. I'm sorry.. i was just playing around.."

" yeah right.. playing around.. if i didn't say anything maybe you will go on with it right?!"

" no babe.. I promise.. just cuddling.. not more than that.. I'm cold~~.." i whine..

" okay.. But don't you dare do something else to me.."