Chapter 34 - Remembering

Jihyun pov

Its Christmas and now, we're waiting for the first snow to fall..

Myungsoo has stop telling me about my past with him and I'm kinda glad about it.. But he wasn't really distancing himself from me but I'm okay with it.. Our status now is friends.. i think..

We patiently wait for the snow at Infinite apartment.. After a few minutes then it snows.. i got so excited and took the elevator to go outside.. all of them tries to stop me but i was unstoppable..

I walk out from the building and look at the sky.. Wahh. Its so beautiful..

" ya! How can you run out alone and without using any thick clothes.." Myungsoo said as he wrap a thick jacket around me..

" sorry.." he smiles at me.. i look away and look at the sky..

" you okay??" He ask.. i just nod.. i look at him and found him really close to me and his face is just a few inches away from mine.. I'm stuck in his eyes.. his hazelnut coloured eyes.. and suddenly he crash his lips onto mine.. I got shock.. he didn't just kiss me.. I'm frozen, didn't know what to do..

He break the kiss and look right into my eyes..

" saranghae.. Merry Christmas Jihyun-ah.." he said with a smile on his lips but tears roll out from his eyes.. He pull me into a hug tightly.. " I've once said this to you no matter what happen, i will hold onto you this tight or tighter and will never let you go from my arms.. I promise you and we'll go this through together no matter what.. i love you.. how i wish we can be like the old times.. i miss you so much.."

" I'm sorry Myungsoo but-"

" no.. i won't let you go because we've promise to be together forever until we married and have childrens together until we die.. that's what we've promise.." i blink at him..

" i don't know what to say because i don't remember any of that.. I'm sorry.." i push him away and walk back to Infinite's apartment..

I ask Woohyun to go on a walk with me..

" why do you want to walk to me so suddenly??"

" just for fun.." he just nod..
" Myungsoo kiss me.." he look at me and smile..

" really?? Finally he's making a move on you.." he beam.. i look down..

" but i like you.."

" what?? You like me??" He chuckle..

" I'm sorry but i like someone else.."

" oh gosh.. i shouldn't have confess.."

" no. It's okay.. we can still be friends.. we can still be like we use to be.. Just ast like none of this happen.." he said and i nod and smile.. " try to love Myungsoo instead.. I'm sure he can make you the happiest girl in the world.. he love you so much.." he beam.. i smile..

" okay.. but he's creepy sometimes.."

" he's always like that.. come here.." he pull me into a hug.. " be happy always and try to love Myungsoo.. i believe that the both of you are fated to be together.." he utter.. i nod..

Woohyun pov

Its for the best.. i can't be selfish.. the both of you guys love each other so much.. I believe you guys are fated to be together even if I'm hurt in the inside..

Jihyun pov

This year is a new year.. a new beginning for me.. Since the Christmas incident i try to look onto Myungsoo..