12.

A/N: I'm about to head to hard times and start back updating that. I been showing so much love with this for y'all. 😭 Come read HARD TIMES 😮‍💨

••••

••••

Arriving to Damien's house Shakur groaned seeing that there were a few cars parked out front. It had been days and Damien was ignoring him, Shakur felt bad how things had transpired between the two and wanted to talk to him. He wanted to clear the air before he left town tonight, he wanted to make sure they were good. Shakur knew he had hurt him years ago, and he didn't really want to be be that guy to him again. Especially after the moment the two shared, he ain't want him to feel he only came to him for sex. Although that's how it may have seemed, it wasn't his intentions.

Getting out the car, he walked to the door and knocked. The house grew quiet on the inside, and once the door opened he had a gun to his face. "Man if you ain't gone use that shît get it the fuck out my face before I start beating yo ass," Shakur didn't flinch once, Zaeveon smacked his lips.

"Damn, you still so damn hostile ain't it?" He dapped him up, and let him in. "Bro told us you was in town,"

Shakur nodded and walked into the living room, along with Zaeveon also sat their whole crew from back when they were younger. He shook his head dapping them all up, it was crazy how they all still ran together. He learned that Lando, Stacy and Zane had went into business together and now owned a few race tracks and underground boxing clubs, the three had left the game around the time he did while Zaeveon and Damien were still running things, the two had plans to leave soon too. They were only getting older it was time to pass it off and go legit, Shakur felt like shît hearing they all made time to meet up here and there to chop it up and they were wondering when he'd come back and kick it.

"Y'all know ain't shît changed," Shakur spoke up, "My love ain't never left for y'all niggas."

They all agreed, it was no hard feelings and no matter how long he was away love was love and they were brothers regardless. "I know you ain't here for us. It was good chopping it up," Stacy chuckled. "I ain't trynna be here when y'all niggas talk. I ain't breaking shit up this time," He stood and the rest of the men did the same.

The four men never judged Shakur and Damien, they ain't care then and they ain't care now. Once Shakur walked through the door they felt Damien's whole demeanor change and the way he looked at Shakur told them that it was time to head out. The last time the two went at it when they were around nineteen, it wasn't shît pretty or something they cared to get in between again.

After they all exchanged numbers to keep in touch, they all left. Shakur took a seat, "Don't be popping up to my shit unannounced," Damien spoke.

"Gone with the tough shît Dame," Shakur shook his head, "I just wanted to talk to you. But, I ain't for all this arguing and fighting shît we did when we was kids."