𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘

1. All genders are acceptable. Male, female, non binary, trans. All of them are acceptable!

2. Please censor any cuss words or trigger words. Like k!ll, sûicide, f*ck, sh*t all that kinds.

3. Yes, you can have a photo of your character. Just put in the link so I'll know what they look like.

4. Don't be rude to the rper, be rude to the character

5. If you are getting bored of the current rp and want to try something new either with the current oc or a new one, please let me know instead of not answering a week and making an oc out of the blue. It just takes the fun out of the current rp

6. Tag me every few days, not few hours. My mind goes wild and I tend to forget things alot

7. No werid Species combination like a werewolf mermaid or a vampire demon. Things like that

8. Don't control my characters under no circumstances or I'll control yours

9. For your forms, be descriptive as much as you want. And if you can't, that's fine

10. Since this is a literate rp, please no one liners or short paragraphs. Do something like this, if not longer if you can -

Ashley wasn't a big fan of large crowds, especially when it's a crowd of large and noisy students trying to get into the cafeteria for lunch. It's not easy being known as the quiet kid but atleast it has its perks - this is not one of them. She had to squeeze her small body from getting crushed to death by the jocks and was able to get out of.. whatever that even is and heads to a proper line to get her lunch. But what she didn't expect was to bump into the so called bad boy of the school. Last time she heard of him was when he got called to the principal office last month. Probably had to do something with drugs or grades.

11. Yes, you can tag your oc

12. Since this is an 18+, you are gonna expect smut rp. If you are uncomfortable of doing that, we can skip. If you do want to, take it to the pms or censor because I don't want this book getting taken down.

13. If you do break a rule and give me a half ass reply, I'm gonna do the same and let you figure out why I'm doing that for yourself.

14. If a character has an ❌️ mark means you can't reply that character.

15. Please don't pair up your straight characters with my gay/lesbian characters. I had that happened one time and "calmly" explain why that wouldn't work (they were trying to pair their lesbian character with my gay character) . However if my character is bi or pan while yours is les/gay, that's allowed and vice-versa.

16. I am sorry to say this but I don't do Fandom rps

17. No spams, I can't deal with it especially if it's a group.

18. Speaking of spams, no group rps. It's between you and me.

19. If you don't reply for awhile and say I'm sorry, I don't mind waiting. Take your time and if you don't have time, again I can wait

20. There are gonna be time where I'm gonna be offline so I'll either change in my bio or post it. I don't want you sending the tag soon after I said I'm not gonna be online. Unless I have replied in awhile then it's acceptable

21. Yes, you can request characters

22. I don't really have any triggers but there are a few who probably will trigger yours so please let me know so I can be careful.

23. Unless the scenario leads to it, don't do smut immediately because that just ruins the fun. Let the characters get to know them!

25. If you keep breaking rules despite saying you breaking the rules, I'm gonna block you and delete your comments and oc.

26. Every character has flaws

27. Please for the love of freakin god, NO INCEST! ITS DISGUSTING ON SO MANY LEVELS! I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE STEP, ITS STILL DISGUSTING!

28. Yes, you can either put the password here or in your forms. I don't care which as long as you put it in somewhere

29. If you ain't gonna put energy into your replies and give me a four sentence with nothing, I'm gonna do the same thing. If you keep doing that after I tell you "hey, put more into your replies pls," I'm just gonna straight up block you. I wanna see long replies, I wanna press more button and be satisfied and shocked from how long it is. Got it? ^^

30. For the love of fucking god, check your oc's sexuality and mine, and have knowledge of sexualities and what they are! I had three people try to pair their straight as fuck ocs with my clear obvious lesbian oc. Reason why I put the hearts, so people can see whose Bisexual, Pansexual, Gay, Lesbian. But for those who have the white hearts, you just gonna have to look unless you want a million hearts on one page! Okay?! Okay!

Warning: Alot of these ocs have mentions of the r word and bullying

If you made it this far, that means you want to know what the password is so I've know you read the rules.

The password - what is your favorite TV show or movie (animated or non-animated is okay) and why?

I'll probably add more as time goes on but who knows.

Remember, if you break my contract, I'll break your legs ^^