🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 (M/F)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Investigators}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Hunters-030

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Hello! My name is Henry Slavor. I work as a ghost investigator with December, Alaka, and Melanie. Just call us if you need experts like us!"

Age: 2,000+

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Chaotic and wild, Henry is someone who doesn't care if he's a red one - a red haired vampire which is the top of vampire society, with white haired at second/middle and black haired at the bottom because they blend in with humans more...

Personality: Chaotic and wild, Henry is someone who doesn't care if he's a red one - a red haired vampire which is the top of vampire society, with white haired at second/middle and black haired at the bottom because they blend in with humans more than white or red. Henry being Henry, he deeply cares for his friends treating them like family and has been enjoying their company since the investigations started.

Despite his wild personality that makes him do crazy things that makes December shake his head in disappointment for a brother, Henry is really intelligent when it comes history of certain ghost - one of them being the Conjuring and the Mary Queen.

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: "Catching" ghost, investigating haunted houses, video games and manga

Dislikes: Trap doors and skyscrapers

Backstory: Born in the year 19xx, Henry was the only child in the Slavor family. Instead of the blood thirsty vampires people see them in the 500 or much later, his family were famous book authors.

Like the Lucilles, they aren't known for their strength and more about gaining allies.

Henry grew up with little friends as his interest was described werid for the kids, regardless if they were human or not.