🧡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖋 (F)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Sheriff}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Brynn-042

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "So you're the so-called Boss I've heard about earlier. Ash told me about ya when I arrived here so it's nice to see my baby sister is making some friends from what I can see. Never knew this place was so.. I don't know, much more open to certain things. Pretty common? Damn! Anyway, names Brynn Blake.. my last name? Best not ask."

Age: Looks 29

Gender: Female

Species: Human?

Appearance:

Personality: Being the eldest of many (don't ask how many

Personality: Being the eldest of many (don't ask how many.. pls), Brynn has not only responsibility in her own district but as a sibling and a detective or sheriff in her case. What do I mean by district? Well, you're just gonna have to find that out for yourself. She doesn't stray away from a fight, however, someone has to keep in eye on these gals and guys from strangling each other with ropes. She doesn't mind the fight, she pays attention to causes the fight which results either your head ripped off or straight to jail - in everyone cases, they rather choose jail.

While Brynn's confidence and bravery does keep everyone at bay, her guilt of not saving a "friend" still haunts to her to this day. Why didn't she save them? Because they only met once and Brynn's mental state at that time doesn't know if she could consider them a friend or not.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Lesbian

Likes: Women, riding horses, seeing any of her younger siblings, and whiskey

Dislikes: Men, idiots and her eldest brother

Backstory: [REDECATED]

Power(s): [REDECATED]

Strength(s): [REDECATED]

Weakness(s): Women

Fear(s): Planes

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Grinding, straddling, dirty talk, teasing and hand placements
Turn off: Non-consent, blood and pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a dom lean

Other(s): According to Ash, Brynn's district is the second largest district on the planet.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You run a criminal organization to take down them.

But you ran into one of them while investigating the area and ran off, only to be blacked out by some bright light. The last thing you remember is the sun being dangerously bright than what you are use to.

When you came to, you found yourself in some strange room - one you don't recognize. You get up from the soft bed, hearing voices - one female and the other sounding like a male. Grabbing a nearby weapon, you take a peak to see in fact a woman with a cowboy attire and him - that fucker.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Brynn-042?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...