🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖘 (M/F)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Lucille}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Lucille-029

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "It is honor to finally meet the master of Rhodon. Just call you R or Boss? My apologies, formalities run in the family. My name is Sebastian Lucille, eldest sibling of the Lucilles as well as the next heir to throne beside our father.. atleast, I think so. Father has never made any announcements in quite some time so who knows whose gonna be the next heir and head musician of the Lucilles."

Age: 8,273

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: The staff members who work under the Lucilles have described Sebastian as a gentleman

Personality: The staff members who work under the Lucilles have described Sebastian as a gentleman. His mannerisms and politeness, as well as he speaks, his calm, respectful yet cold tone makes up for him as the eldest son. Some has said he's the prefect son from the way he acts and the way he treats his siblings with high respect regardless of their flaws and personalities.

According to Theo, he's both a sadistic and masochistic saying he isn't afraid of putting some extreme violence when interrogations or when messing with his siblings the wrong/hard way. As for the masochistic side, Saxon had seen his brother get beaten up by enemy territory all with a smile on his face. (Still gets nightmares from that incident).

Besides that, he treats his siblings with most care and respect especially towards Theo. The two would go at each other from the stupidly arguments, rather its being the rightful heir to the throne or siblings being siblings.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Bisexual