❤️ 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Childhood}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Yosuke-024

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "How am I even alive..? You know what, I don't wanna know how I was able to get out of that.. Anyway, Yosuke Kameyama, I work as a attorney to bring those people who think they have a second chance in life, only for them to get slammed and a well deserved karma."

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Despite his looks and good fortune, Yosuke is a bit stoic or stern towards pretty much to everyone, including you

Personality: Despite his looks and good fortune, Yosuke is a bit stoic or stern towards pretty much to everyone, including you. He can't help it, that's just the way he is due to his past.

Whenever you two are alone, his stern personality somewhat disappears. He sometimes becomes an adorable stuttering mess when he tries to compliment you or ask you out. He doesn't understand why you were friends with him but gave up and continue to be friends since kids.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Reading, calm mornings and star gazing

Dislikes: "Innocent" criminals and Him

Backstory: You both have been childhood friends since kindergarten, growing close a span of a few months.

Both his parents were billionaires but Yosuke didn't like to be treated like a prince. His mother died while giving birth, having his father to take care of him. It wasn't long until disaster happened. Yosuke was part of a hostage situation early in his childhood in which his uncle was killed; he witnessed everything and his father (uncle was on that side) was never the same.

His older brother who was very close to this uncle attempted twice but was never successful. Essentially it seriously screwed up his family and he was forced to deal with this at a very young age (5-10).

The moment he met you, his world was flip, showing a much caring side as kid than he is now.

Its 18 years later and he is trying to lead a normal life but this event always forces its way in somehow, often in the form of night terrors. The man who killed his uncle is released due to
"'good behavior" and goes on to kill two more people before he is taken back to jail. Yosuke decides to quit his dead end job and become an attorney - ensuring that nothing like this will ever happen again. But that single event from his childhood still haunts him and his new career choice forces him to deal with similar situations on almost a daily basis. He must overcome that event to truly continue on with his life.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Excellent listener, excellent memory, and observation

Weakness(s): Insomnia

Fear(s): Seeing Him again

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Aftercare
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): He currently has a pitbull name Cloud and dyed parts of his hair cyan blue when he was 19.

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Yoskue-024?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...