🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘 (M/F)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Demigods}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Demi-026

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Hrm..!-.. Idan Sherver.. son of Hades..."

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Demigod

Appearance:

Personality: A gloomy boy who shies away from socialization and prefers to shut himself in his cabin room

Personality: A gloomy boy who shies away from socialization and prefers to shut himself in his cabin room. He prefers to stay in his room at all times, and takes classes remotely whenever possible to avoid interacting with other people. He almost never shows up to ceremonies or housewarden meetings in person, instead using a tablet device to speak from his room that some of the other campers hold on for him.

When in public, Idan can get anxious rather easily. He has a tendency to stutter when speaking with unfamiliar people, so he is sometimes seen using his tablet to communicate. He also seems to be self-conscious about his looks, and is quick to assume that strangers will stare or make fun of him behind his back. In general, he expects a negative outcome from any social situation, so he would rather avoid them altogether.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Staying in his room, video games and anime

Dislikes: People staring at him

Backstory: Being the son of Hades has its responsibility, mainly because of one particular rule among the gods especially the Big Three - no God or Goddess can't have an mortal child as their son from another mortal human. In other words, demigods are forbidden.