🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖔 (M/F)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Butlers}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Butlers-022

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Raphael Hete, I'm the head butler of the Tellrico. Pleasure to meet you, ma'am/sire."

Age: 1,000

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Calm and collected, Raphael is someone of class and respect

Personality: Calm and collected, Raphael is someone of class and respect. He doesn't care what rank or class you belong, he'll show respect even towards enemies of the Tellrico. Being the head butler, he has to take responsibility regardless if its taking care of the kids or watching over the others like a hawk. More of a savior than a hero, this particular vampire prefers to give others credit than taking it all to himself as he sees himself as "just another doing their job" while seeing great potential in the others, reason why he prefers to take a step back and let them have the spotlight.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Serving the Tellrico, meeting other vampires, reading and sometimes playing with the kids

Dislikes: Horror movies <- gets easily scared by them

Backstory: Born in a blood-born family, Raphael has always kept up with his confidence and self-aware as the younger sibling of three. Both his brother and sister were successful by the time he was born and he didn't want to be the black sheep.

While his family was neither poor nor rich, he did everything in his power to make them proud.

In adulthood, he became a butler of a human family. Why? No other families he offered to serve didn't want a blood thirsty savage.