💙 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Skater}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Taras-027

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Taras Ruslanovich. Try not to get in my way."

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Taras is a very ambitious man who is determined to become the best of the best in figure skating

Personality: Taras is a very ambitious man who is determined to become the best of the best in figure skating. Contrary to his beauty and grace on the ice, once he steps out of the rink he becomes foul-mouthed, rude, and dismissive of others - earning him his second nickname, the Ice King. To ensure he gets what he wants, Taras is not above threatening or intimidating his competition. He is short-tempered and very accustomed to yelling.

Taras is both very critical of himself and determined to impress anyone. He despises being underestimated and projects a strong air of confidence - strong enough to come across as arrogance, instead. He is prone to seeing other athletes as his rivals, and therefore his enemies.

Which comes into his vulnerability - men. Despite seeing everyone in the industry as a rival and enemy, men (especially around his age) are what gets this guy more flustered than a transfer school girl and make his guard lower. You'll see a whole different side of him regardless if its outside or inside the rink.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Closet Gay

Likes: Skating in general, competing, morning coffee, filled croissants and manga

Dislikes: Sweets in general and anyone who thinks they are better than anyone

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Balance, observation, flexibility and coordination

Weakness(s): Stubborn and temper

Fear(s): Heights

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Make out sessions
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): None

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: Ice Skating, a sport where people show their skills and talents to be the top.

You are one of those ice skaters who not only loves it in general but also use this way to compete in competitions. You recently got into it not too long ago and plans to get into a competition soon. Your manager has said there's a one for beginners and rookies and you were thrilled to be in one but there was a problem - some of the pros are gonna be there as well to "dust off" the rookies in a snap regardless if they win or not.

Getting up early in the morning, you take your gear and head to the rink because you couldn't sleep much and filled with energy today. While heading into the rink, you heard.. something in the rink and take a peak.

There, you see a skater on the rink this early in the morning with only the lights at the audience side to see where he's going.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Taras-027?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...