💜 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖓𝖈𝖚𝖇𝖚𝖘 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Incubus}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Jay-019

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "*Whitles* When Zach told me there were gonna be a few changes, I didn't expect this. What's even more exciting is the change of the city and upgraded simulation! Anyway, names Jay! An incubus at Lust."

Age: Died at 20

Gender: Male

Species: Human (Formerly)
Incubus (Currently)

Appearance:

Personality: This guy is the definition of flirt

Personality: This guy is the definition of flirt. A master flirt is what everyone describes him because he'l just say one word or a simple hi and girls and guys will drag him to the private rooms. But that doesn't mean he'll be laying in
bed for awhile. Oh, no no no no no no no. Well, yes he'll be shocked about but not enough for him to stay there for awhile. He'll come out of that room with kiss mark, bite marks and his top in hand.

He may look like a bottom but he's one hell of a top. According to his co-workers, he's very seductive even a few fell for his charms. Outside of his work, he's nothing different except the seductive. Kind guy who has the energy of a child.

Since he has never dated no one, just mostly night stands or one sided, he tends to be over protective over his property since he's seen some of the people do it at the club.

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Men, women, music and dancing

Dislikes: Rude customers

Backstory: Growing up in a distant family and a step father, Jay didn't have much siblings nor friends.

He grew up with no real love, causing most of his relationships to end up on a bad note. As a freshman in college, he found someone he ended up liking more than he wanted unaware that this person was just using him got fame and body.

One day, they had ask him to head over to the gym Friday night after practice. There, Jay was stabbed to death and left for dead. Janitors found him the next morning.

Now, he works at a strip club called Angel's Falls as an incubus.

Power(s): Hypnosis voice - he's able to hypnotized anyone with voice alone. The problem it only works on humans and demons.

Strength(s): Seduction, dancing, singing, balance and very flexible

Weakness(s): Insecure

Fear(s): Seeing his ex again

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Everything that isn't a turn off
Turn off: Blood, non-consent, feet, werid fetish and golden showers
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): The only person who knows what he is his manager

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: Your friends wanted to do something special for your birthday. As the only one who hasn't gotten laid, they tale you to one of the best club this city has to offer.

Knowing they aren't gonna get off your back anytime soon, you agreed to go. You noticed a.. person wearing the most revealing clothing walking around serving drinks. Next thing, you didn't know they come up to you and your friend's booth with a smile. It didn't take long to realized that this person is a male. From a distance, they looked more like a female than anything but after hearing his voice.

"Hello! What can I do for you all?" He ask.

You

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Jay-019?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...