🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖘 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Vampires}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File VAMP-038

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "So this is the infamous Rhodon that girl was talking about. Alot.. of people here.. Nothing, I'm just not a fan of large crowds. Ahem, my name is Rhain Alaric. You've probably heard of my little brother, Julian? He's a good kid, just.. our parents don't do well.."

Age: 253

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire (Red)

Appearance:

Personality: Cold and cruel, Rhain is a vampire, controlled for mere drops of blood

Personality: Cold and cruel, Rhain is a vampire, controlled for mere drops of blood. Though his love for his siblings is nothing but short and sweet, his love for human blood is dreadful. Want an expert of hunting humans as prey? He's the guy. Rhain finds the hunting of the humans as nothing but a bore to him, with the exception of his hunt with a few hunters that are able to surprise him including with Niles, which he himself finds interesting. He is able to remain calm and unfazed in situations that would frighten and shock most others.

Being a merciless, assertive individual and the epitome of evil, he harbors no regrets and was unhesitant towards killing humans.

And they saw the Bennettes are the worse of the worse.

Height: 5'11

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Blood, sex, hunting humans and strong prey

Dislikes: Jerky

Backstory: Coming from a family of eight vampire, Rhain is the second oldest of the Alaric family. They are known for their successes in various things that people see as successful life. He has to juggle his hobbies and his life as a vampire for years as the eldests are seen as the most successful.