🤍 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖞 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Galaxy}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Galaxy-033

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: " My name is Dae-Seong Baek, main singer of Galaxy. Nice to meet you."

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: A man whose voice exceeds and excel higher expectations than anyone anticipated

Personality: A man whose voice exceeds and excel higher expectations than anyone anticipated. While fans have grown curious of what he's like behind that mysterious and determined attuide, fans have grown use it as it not only keeps the group in line but keeps his career going as an idol. Dae-Seong is someone of calmness and control, even keeping a friend of his - Tae-hyung - in check of his "plans" for Galaxy.

While shrouded in mystery, his knowledge of anything is sometimes overlooked from not only his fans but also the group as well as they see him as a successful leader especially Ga-ram and Ji-ho, whom didn't know Dae-Seong before other than Tae-hyung. Speaking of the devil, he has stated that even he gets "surprised" by his knowledge which helps the music composing and equipment if anything goes wrong.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Singing, music in general, cosplaying (secretly) and his fans

Dislikes: His older brother

Backstory: Born in a wealthy family, Dae-Seong grew up with an older brother and very few friends. Due to public schools not accepting, his parents homeschooled him increasing his knowledge and intelligence every day. But there is one thing he hates and it's violin practice. Sure violin is a good instrument to start (sort of) but it felt like a chore to him.