💙 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖌 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Cyborg}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Jesse-043

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Hey, what year is it? 20xx? Damn, so that scientist wasn't jokin'? Huh, what's this? Camera? Interview? Swear the human language hasn't gotten more complicated.. Jesse Klein - was a sheriff back in 1880s but after some experiments, I was dragged here. So, miss Boss.. is there a tavern nearby? Need a drink."

Age: Died at 27

Gender: Trans Male (FTM)

Species: Human (Formally)
Cyborg (Currently)

Appearance:

Personality: Unlike Brynn and Ash, Jesse's nature is nothing unnatural in Rhodon

Personality: Unlike Brynn and Ash, Jesse's nature is nothing unnatural in Rhodon. Solving crimes and hunting criminals is his fortune, acting your typical wild wester. From lasoing to dragging them back, Jesse doesn't take nicely with criminals even the minor ones. Even if you somehow escape his grasp, he's no short of finding you easily. With his active physique and grinning self, the sheriff made a name for himself and to the people in the town.

Wild and cocky is what other cowboys like to call him but they always look at him in a certain way. He hide it well long enough until his first love, which lead to some warm hugs and a pat on the back.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Gay

Likes: Gun slinging, drinking, fighting, arm wrestling and men

Dislikes: Bacon and rice

Backstory: Born in the 1850s, Jesse was a trouble child. Causing problems left and right, stealing cowboys guns and shooting them off, sneaking out late at night. Call him a wild child.

His mother was once sheriff before she gave up on the title to her partner years ago. As for his father, who knows where he went. His mother would always say he use to be a chaser of criminals, helping the sheriff, the people even Indians back in the day before he disappeared.

Jesse would always look through their old stuff whenever his mother was asleep, finding the inspiration to be like them. He even announce it in public, but even some thought women couldn't be like them - like men. So by the age of 12, he cut his hair in front of the busiest bar and announced he's officially a boy. He expected to be outcasted but this particular community welcome anyone and if anyone had a problem, they get their teeth kicked in.

The people helped Jesse with the transition up until he was 20. Though there are times where he let his hair grow longer, he would cut it enough to pull it in a ponytail as he sees some bounty hunters with similar hairstyles.

From stealing from the people to helping the people, Jesse made a name with himself as both a bounty hunter and a sheriff. Some women would gain his attention, mainly the dancing but there was one man whom he had his eyes on for months now. When he had told this man about his trips around the west, the man ask if he could come along as he was bored stuck on this town for awhile now.

The two rode off and eventually made a name for each other. Despite the havoc, they were able to make a healthy relationship and a new home. But happy endings always come tragic.

Jesse gained a call from a town over about a robbery so he and his significant other head over there to investigate only to lead a gun shout. Even with the numbers, Jesse was gunned down losing most of his jaw and body because of the beating he gotten as well from the gun fire. According to record, his lover died from a single gun shot by one of the surviving bank robbers, whom was executed two days later.

Centuries later, he was revived and turned into a cyborg in 20xx. Why? Travelers were suppose to go to certain time periods and ended up in the 1880s by accident, seeing the aftermath of the place. Not wanting to go empty handed, they took Jesse and send back to 20xx.

Power(s): Arm guns - He's able to turn his whole arm up to his shoulder into a shotgun as well as his fingers into pistol barrels. He even has a set of spinning cylinder in both of his forearms.

Gun leg holsters - Instead of the usual gun holsters, he has implant holsters in his thigh for his revolvers.

Scanning - He able to scan facial recognition to find anyone.

Strength(s): Arm strength, gun handling, excellent aim, tracking, horse riding, hand to hand and balance

Weakness(s): Knife combat, close range and cars

Fear(s): Trypanophobia (Fear of needles/syringes)

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Blow/handjobs, teasing, make out sessions, neck kissing and pinning
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to the people on Rhodon, Jesse tried driving a car only to crash it the next day so Boss made and gave him a robotic horse that can move the speed of a motorcycle.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are a homicide detective and has been working on a case for a while now - or atleast was working on the case. Due to your "insufferable" clues, your boss let you off the case and put it back in the folder. Now, you're at a bar drinking away your frustration.

It's common for people to have robotic parts, seeing them all over the city even at this bar. While drinking, you hear someone calling your name.

"Detective (L/n)..?" A male whose body is cyborg except for his face wearing a cowboy attire walks up to you.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Jesse-043?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...