❤️ 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆'𝖘 𝕾𝖔𝖓 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Carmila's Son}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Alec-037

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "What is this place called again? Rhodon? Sounds like a bunch of words scrambled together in a soup. Alec, son of Carmilla. What? Did you expect me to be a woman? That would've been delightful but then I wouldn't be in the spotlight. Most women here are not even chosen to be apart of your script."

Age: 9,000+

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Growing up with a mother who preys in young maidens, it's no surprise how Alec became this way

Personality: Growing up with a mother who preys in young maidens, it's no surprise how Alec became this way. Manipulative, Alec is a vampire with the utmost value when it comes to family vampires. Hunters from all over the world try to hunt down his mother and himself but they always end up six feet deep in their graves. Alec who takes those types of complaints with sarcasm. Being one of the first vampires back in the old times, he grows curious of the world and travel like his mother that doesn't involve hunting maidens.

Alec is someone who respects other vampires, even the Bennettes' regardless of their status and reputation among the others. With high class, he has ways of pulling a few strings without even lifting a finger. Though his mother hunts down young, beautiful women as both victims and/or lovers, Alec hunts down young, handsome men as both his victims and lovers.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards men)

Likes: Men, women, blood, draining blood, wine books and the night sky.

Dislikes: Sunlight and dead fish eyes

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Immortality, blood magic and bat transformation

Strength(s): Close combat, long range combat, intelligence and manipulative

Weakness(s): Sun and sunlight

Fear(s): Taphophobia (Fear of being buried alive)

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Blowjobs and handjobs (receiving/giving), praising, dirty talk, whispering and mild blood.
Turn off: Extreme pain/blood and weird fetishs
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a dom lean

Other(s): N/a

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You wanted the hike for quite sometime to get away from life. You didn't know how long you were gonna be gone but you hoped to like it.

You stayed at a motel for a bit when you heard from the owners about a hunting castle. Thinking it was some kind of joke, you headed that way to check it out and followed a large group of people on the way.

Going through various tunnels and weird places, you walk inside the castle to see everything filled with colors and it looks more like a hotel than a castle, seeing various costumes. But just before you could take a step, a women with white hair slams you against the glass doors causing them to spin around and around.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" She yells, looking like she rarely gets out of the castle.

You?

Scenario 2: You were chosen as a sacrifice for the monsters within the castle not for from your home.

For centuries, your home has been tormented by a small group of vampires making young women and men into their "pets", and you were the unlucky one to be chosen among the people. They tie you up, blindfolded you and dragged you up to the castle.

When tossed in, you heard the doors slammed shut behind you. From what you can hear, you were inside the castle - home of those vampires. You heard footsteps approaching you after a short while, and some shuffling.

"Hmmmmm.."

You?

Scenario 3: Make it up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Alec-037?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...