❤️ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖘 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Spy}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Sparrow-035

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "We don't give out our real names willingly. Besides, I lost mine a long time ago. Boss, was it? My code name is Sparrow and just call me Sparrow from now on."

Age: 28

Gender: Unknown

Species: Unknown (Possible Supernatural)

Appearance: (According to Sparrow, this is his main look)

Personality: Sparrow is someone who keeps his composer and calm attitude at any given situation he's thrown in

Personality: Sparrow is someone who keeps his composer and calm attitude at any given situation he's thrown in. Rather its interrogations with the police or talking with the target, he tries to gain information as much as possible from both side, pinpointing and connecting the dots.

It's unknown to this day if he's working for the Continental or the Moordenaars or even have some sort of relationship with them or other. All they know its hard keeping what's his real face and what's an act.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: His identity getting out

Backstory: Unknown

Power(s): Police have been in formed Sparrow can turn into anyone, as well as voice changer.

Strength(s): Hand to hand combat, stealth, blending in, intelligence and gun handling

Weakness(s): Weapons that isn't a gun and his attitude

Fear(s): Unknown

Smut rp?
Virgin: Unknown
Turn on: Unknown
Turn off: Unknown
Kinks: Unknown
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Rui, he has tattoos of sorts but it's difficult to know what as that changes too.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: Being partners with the Supernatural Detective, Rui Sover, you have been trying to hunt down Supernaturals specifically a man known as Sparrow. You want to capture him. You want answers from him. You need answer desperately from him.

After a few weeks of invesgating, it was rumored and confirmed there is gonna be a host gathering party in honor of the main host's successful project that he's been working on for years. You, along with Rui and a few others, were assigned to keep a close eye on the guest list as well as the guest themselves to bodyguard the main host and their family as the police believe they will become Sparrow's next target.

It's late at night, 10 minutes pass midnight and everything seems going smoothly. After getting a direction, you head to the bathroom - only to bump onto Rui except.. you just saw him near the bar two seconds ago.

You?

Scenario 2: There has been a project you've been working on ever since your father died a few years ago. This project has been your father's life work and you wanted to finish it. You did just that, very proud of the success and host a party with your friends and family (mainly friends).

You ended up mildly drunk as you felt confident and proud of the work. All you can remember was walking up to a stranger, asking them to meet in your bedroom. Five minutes pass, and you heard the door open. It didn't take very long to get half naked with this stranger but that stranger was soon gonna become an enemy.

While making out, you felt something cold at your abdomen and look down to see a gun pointed. You look up at the person but their face.. you've seen them once? Twice? No.. multiple times and yet, this was one of your friends - atleast that's what you thought.

You?

Scenario 3: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Sparrow-035?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...