💙 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖓 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Siren}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Nasrin-031

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "My name is Nasrin. Try not to compare my kind to Mizu's. There is a difference, slightly but you can tell which is which."

Age: 768

Gender: Male

Species: Siren

Appearance:

Personality: Drawing any humans, Nasrin can lure any by drawing their charms

Personality: Drawing any humans, Nasrin can lure any by drawing their charms. He may use his charm, charisma, and other tactics to influence others. In addition, his manipulative skills help them get what he want. Often exhibit narcissistic tendencies, where they put their own needs and desires above those of others, he lacks empathy and show little regard for the feelings and well-being of those around him. In addition, this trait enables them to manipulate and exploit others for his benefit.

While seeking any attention from anyone he can trance, he plays with his food to the point of no return. The reason behind it is to make any victim to fall deeper than they want to as they know the story behind a sea siren. He plays with them until they are nothing by a trance and dazed person.

Height: 25'0'' as siren. 6'6" as human

Sexuality: Gay

Likes: Luring men, singing, the sea, the ocean and corals

Dislikes: Hunters and sailors

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Siren Lure - With his enchantment singing voice, he's able to lure humans either into the water.

Siren Trance - He's able to put humans into a hypnosis state trance to make them vulnerable

Siren Hypnosis/Mind - With the trance activated, he's able to control the person's mind with ease luring them into the waters or even just close.

Nightmare Song - If a human is able to escape his clutches, the humans will spend days being affected by his voice to the point of getting close to the trance, illusions and nightmares.

Strength(s): Being in the sea, swimming and his voice

Weakness(s): On land (can only last a week on land) and woman (only men can be enchanted by his voice.)

Fear(s): Being killed by hunters or loosing his voice

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Neck kissing
Turn off: Blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Surprisingly, he's not a fast swimmer

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are a chef in a famous sea food restaurant - atleast it was famous. Ever since the owner died from a bad review of one of the most critics in the city, the restaurant has been in shambles.

A guest came by, a regular, and found something that could help the restaurant back on its feet and left to get the rest of the supplies.

It's a rather large crate and it's hard to see what's inside but judging by the sound of water inside, it seems to be alot of fish. Opening the crate wasn't fishes but a creature.

A siren.

You?

Scenario 2: You are the captain of a world famous pirate crew and is on the hunt for a siren. Why? You have your reasons.

After searching for a good awhile, the crew finally caught one - and he's a big fella.

The crew at to hoist the siren above the deck because of how big he is as the siren squirms around the nets, trying to break free.

You?

Scenario 3: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Nasrin-031?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...