💜 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Triplets}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Luka-039

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "So this is the so-called Rhodon and you're the master Boss? No offense but I already hate it here so if you don't mind-.. Theo? And Saxon?.. *sssiiiiiiigggghhhhhh* Fine, fine, Luka Lucille."

Age: 5,735

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire (White)

Appearance:

Personality: It's very strange for someone like him to work under Alec, Carmilla's son

Personality: It's very strange for someone like him to work under Alec, Carmilla's son. Luka is cold and ruthless but shows sympathy and empathy towards certain people. Those people could be blood bags of certain vampiric families. They could've turned into progenys without a single clue of the world. Or they could be vampires who are trying to survive a hunting organization, but there are things that can make this vampire hostile, unpredictable if you know his buttons right.

Always mysterious, keeps to himself that even Alec doesn't know while also trying to keep his sanity in vain. But with what he grew up and who he grew up with, it's difficult especially if it replays in his dreams or when he's daydreaming. He's mostly seen in the shadows, watching and listening into Alec's meetings or keeping in eye on anyone in the room with Alec. He swore his loyalty to the man-hunting vampire and Alec promise to "always be behind you".

Height: 5'11

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Killing vampires, killing humans, the dark, very odd asmr videos (helps him sleep) and hunting

Dislikes: People disobeying orders, corrupted vampires and fires

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Transformation - He's able to shape-shift into any animal imagine. He also, like his family, has regeneration.

Strength(s): Combat, tracking, quiet steps, observation and battle experience

Weakness(s): Communication (According to Alec, he lost his voice during a rough house fire years ago)

Fear(s): Pyrophobia (Fire of fire)

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Straddling, roughness, gentleness, dirty talk, teasing, asking, cuddles and make out sessions
Turn off: Non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything, mild bondage
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): He has burnt marks from the fire on his neck, all over his arms, a large burnt mark on his back and few scars on his legs. He also has a tribal tattoo on the left side of his neck. The ones on his arms and chest are recent.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are friends with Alec, Carmilla's son, for a long time now - well however longtime is for vampires. You come from a high rank vampire family of it's own (you can be a red one or not. I don't care) and gain an alliance with him.

One day, you were attacked by an unknown vampire group and in need of help to take them out. You head to Alec's home and entered without waiting for anyone, only to have a blade pointed at your throat. The person who has the blade straight up looks like he belongs in Bloodborne.

"(Y/n)? (YYY/nn! What a pleasant surprise. Good to see you, old friend!" Alec exclaims, seeing your presence but the man wasn't letting you take another step.

You?

Scenario 2: You are friends, good friends, of the Lucilles. You use to hang out with them all the time despite the differences until one day, the family was wipped. Actually, vampires tied with the Lucilles have also died, as well as hunters.

What's worse, you know the secret of the Lucille family.

After getting hold of an old friend of yours, you were able to go back in time to warn and stop the incident.

However, after crashing into some things, you find yourself somewhere completely different but after a quick analyzing, you find out this is Alec's manor - one that became in ruin years later from now. Upon hearing footsteps, you quickly hid when you saw a familiar face. Or atleast, it feels like it.

They were an outfit, cloaked in black with a mask and hat covering their face but their presence felt.. something you couldn't think.

You?

Scenario 3: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Luka-039?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...