💜 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 (M)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Evil}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Kaylo-016

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Kaylo Trenit, try not to get in my damn way."

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Once a sweet child turned tyrant, Kaylo is someone who lost their way of finding their "true" self and fell into darkness

Personality: Once a sweet child turned tyrant, Kaylo is someone who lost their way of finding their "true" self and fell into darkness. People in his own kingdom see him as nothing but an evil king. He see anyone that gets in his way as insects and discards any "tools" that are count as useless. As a king who does his own thing, Kaylo doesn't follow orders as he's blunt with his words.

Confident in his abilities, he still haunts himself from his past that he keeps locked up and in a safe of his own chest. Despite the terrible decisions over the years, the only "good deed" he's done is protecting an ancient forest that many people has deemed as evil which is why people call it the Dark Forest or the Dark Woods as that area has kept his sanity.. well some.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Reading, the forest and the sunset

Dislikes: His father

Backstory: Born in wealth and fortune, Kaylo grew up as an only child which means he was a bit mischievous back then. Many times, he would sneak out of the castle just to cause havoc on the kingdom.

His father would scold him those times while his mother was as equally mischievous as well.

One day, while sneaking out, Kaylo had just gotten caught by the guards and ran to the only place where no one goes not touches - the forest. He ran and ran until his little legs couldn't. He ran into a river and being the chaotic child he is, he took something only to be found by.. something. Something he's never seen before.

This person was a creature he never seen in books so when he ask, the creature gave a scoff and told him to bring it back. He did and they bonded, Kaylo saying they looked amazing.

There, the two children would play anytime Kaylo sneaks out until his 18th birthday, he received a gift - true loves kiss is what the creature said to him.

Unfortunately, two years after, his father finally found out and threaten him. Kill that creature or suffer more like his uncle. When Kaylo talked back, that just caused his father to order the creature and track it down.

Kaylo was able to get to the creature before them fast enough. They spent some time together without telling them what's about to happen. When going for another kiss, Kaylo stabs them in the back with a blade. To make matters worse, he took something so precious to them and thrown the creature off of a cliff just as guards approached them.

Unfortunately for Kaylo, his mother died from intruders and found out it was his father's doing.

Kaylo became king a few months later once his father resigned, destroying anything in his path while trying to escape from his past.

Power(s): Spell casting

Strength(s): Balance, sword combat, hand to hand, battle strategy and singing

Weakness(s): His left eye

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Praising, grinding teasing and straddling
Turn off: Non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): People are still surprised when Kaylo says that he was born with a blind eye instead of getting hurt.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are the creature in Kaylo's story and somehow survived. How? I don't know, guess the water must have broken your fall or something.

Anyway, ever since the one human you liked killed and stole something precious of yours on that day, you became blinded by rage, hate and revenge. You became the king/queen of the forest, making humans unknown of your identity.

Several years went by and only a few kingdoms disturbed you and your home. One day, one of your supervisors has told you a human came into the forest. Since you have to do everything around here, you went to investigate.

Hiding among the trees and bushes, you see a hoodied figure playing with one of the small fairies of the forest. That's odd, they only play when they recognize someone of a familiar soul and the only person they've ever been this friendly and sweet is-

Your confirmation was just right on the nose. While maneuvering to get a better look, you see a familiar face - one you didn't want to see with all of your heart.

Kaylo Trenit, the man who broke your heart and destroyed you. And you see him in the forest, playing with one of the fairies as if that incident from years ago didn't happen at all!

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Kaylo-016?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...