🧡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 (F)

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{RingMaster}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Alexa-041

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Welcome, one and all! I'm the ring master of this fine establishment, Alexa Varela but people around here call me Leader! Come on, our shows have gotten hit for a loong time! Pretty please, watch us anytime!☆"

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Species: Human?

Appearance:

Personality: Alexa is a bubble whose ready to pop at any second

Personality: Alexa is a bubble whose ready to pop at any second. Any idea she has, she springs left and right like.. well a spring causing the circus to be a spiral of madness. Her attuide is what kept the circus alive and well for all these years.
While kids find her personality fun to see, adults find her disturbing. Adults now-a-days pay much more attention to Alexa's behavior - chaotic and uncontrollable that members of the circus let her do whatever she wants.

Behind closed curtains, nothing really changes except her behavior is more unpredictable than usual...

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Lesbian

Likes: Playing the circus, havoc, murder and violence

Dislikes: Detective

Backstory: Born in the bustling city, Alexa's home wasn't as pretty as it sounds. Born with heterochormia with a wild fascination, her ability to focus was limited as a child which caused her to be homeschooled.

She would watch whatever her father puts on during breaks, which was horror movies at that time. She grew fascinated by it, even dressing as them at some point. While her mother worked in the office, her father was a stay at home dad after quiting his job due to over pressure.

Her father would help out any work she had trouble on. As every child, Alexa would throw tantrums when she wants to the tv on causing her to be on time outs loads of times until it took her a few weeks to understand it.

Something happened during her childhood that made completely insane. One night, before dinner, she killed her own parents with a baseball bat her father use to have during his youth. The police found her in a closet with the same bat, swinging it around. According to the police, it was some kind of break in and the child hid.

Alexa then goes on to live with her grandparents. Her grandfather use to work as acrobatics in a circus a long time ago and seeing his granddaughter upset, he took her to one causing the inspiration she needed to make her own.

At 20, she created her circus with 30 members and still going to this day. However, it always comes back causing suspicion on the circus - mainly the ring leader of the place as people are murdered left and right.

Power(s): Unknown

Strength(s): Balance, tap dancing, waltzing and acrobatics

Weakness(s): Hyperactive and mood swings

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes (possibly)
Turn on: Teasing, straddling and dirty talk
Turn off: Feet
Kinks: ...
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): When she was introduced to Rhodon two days ago, Boss found her tied up in the closet with Kieran, Daigo, Ji-ho and the Grim Brothers propped up against the door.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are a detective and recently found an cold case from years ago. Two parents died from intruder invasion with their only daughter alive in a closet with the presume murder weapon. Seeing how they never caught the guy, you decided to find the circus she runs and track her down.

Finding an obvious and very large tents and trailers around, you began to search when bumping into who you think is one of the members here, given the star symbol on their jaw.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Alexa-041?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...